Chapter Nine

Stiles's Point of view

"You should have kissed her!!"

"I know!" I yelled back at Scott.

"I just get so nervous around her. I'm surprised I can even talk! I look at her and I think, how can one girl, be so beautiful? Not one part of her isn't perfection. I can't stop looking at her when I see her! Scott, I don't know what to do!" I yelled, as I threw myself on the bed. "This girl, this one girl, is making me go absolutely crazy. But I can't help it. I'm crazy about her." I said.

"Stiles. You really are in love with her. I have never seen you like this. Ever. Man, you need to talk to her." He said, sitting down next to me.

"I can't yet. I have to wait. I want to know if she likes me at all. I don't want to risk ruining our friendship. I would die if that happened!" I said, looking over to Scott. His eyes changed yellow, and then returned to normal. "Scott. Your eyes changed." I told him. "Full moon tomorrow?" I asked.

"The night after tomrrow." He said. "I'm getting much better at controlling it, along with Derek's help, but sometimes they change. Most people just think it's the light, or that they just imagined it. Others freak out and refuse to talk to me." He said, chuckling.

"If I didn't know you, I would too." I said, laughing a little bit.

"Stiles, you gotta say something, sometime to her! If you never say anything, you will regret it for the rest of your life!" He said, making his voice go louder as he said 'life.'

"I will eventually, I just, I don't know how to say it." I told him. "If I just go up to her and say 'I'm in love with you,' she will run away so fast there will be smoke behind her! Plus, if I say something now, it might just be awkward. Now is the wrong time. I will just wait." I said, looking over at Scott. His eyes changed again as he answered me.

"Just... Just tell her soon, okay? You could have a chance with her Stiles. A chance with a girl that you really, really like. You need to take it." He told me.

"I will. I just need some time."