Chapter Four

Stiles' point of view.

I climb in to my Jeep and wait for Scott to kiss Allison goodbye and hop in next to me. I start the car and as we drive away I notice Scott staring at me with a smirk on his face.

"What?" I said, glancing over at him.

"You like her!! Dude, you are so in love with her!!" He yelled, punching me in the arm.

"With who?" I asked, even though I knew exactly who he's talking about.

"Aria." He smiled.

"I just met her today. I don't know we well enough. I am so not in love with her Scott." I said.

"That's funny. Your heart beat sped up as you said the words 'so not." He looked at me.

"Ever since you became a werewolf I can't lie to you. Like, at all." I said.

"You're right. Cool isn't it? Now stop changing the subject. I saw the way you looked at her when she walked in the classroom. I also saw how much you talked to her, and how much faster your heart beats when you even look at her. Stiles. You really like her." He said.

"I don't like her. She is just so beautiful. I mean, She has pretty long brown hair, hazel eyes, a gorgeous smile an her laugh is the most beautiful sound ever, besides her voice, and her lips look so soft and perfect I just want to kiss her so badly." I couldn't stop myself from rambling. I blushed a little bit at how stupid I was for sharing that.

"Stiles. You're in love." He smiled at me.

"I... I know."