Chapter Twenty Two

Arias POV

"What? Who?" I asked. 

"I'm not sure who he is. He is a senior though. At our school." Allison responded. 

"Do you have a picture of him?" Scott asked.

"There is one in the paper. Come on." She said, as we all ran inside. 

Scott picked up the paper and stared at the front page. 

"Do you know him?" Stiles asked. Looking back and forth between the paper and Scott.

"His names Kyle. He came into Deaton's the other day. He brought in his dog, Bullet. I thought he just left and maybe the dog got away or something, because when I went outside, his dog was there, but he was gone. I didn't know he went missing." He explained.

"He isn't just missing anymore. We need to try and find him. There could still be some hope left for him." Allison said, stepping forward. 

"We don't know what we are getting ourselves into yet guys. All four of us could try and go save one person, and end up getting five people killed. We don't know for sure what's going on." I said.

"Arias right." Scott replied. "We don't know who is doing this, but they are doing it well, and we can't face them without knowing how." He finished.

"Isaac, and Derek may know something. We can go back there tomorrow and see. I mean, it couldn't hurt." Stiles said. "And I can talk to my dad about it." 

"Will he even tell you anything?" I asked.

"I'm not really sure. But I can try." He replied. 

"Okay. It's a plan. We find out as much as we can, and then we find out who the hell is doing all this." Allison said.

We left after that, Stiles dropped off Scott and I stayed with him. We went back to his house. Mr. Stilinski still wasn't home. Must be a late night. 

We walked inside and laid on the couch together, snuggled up close. He smelled really good. I leaned in closer and inhaled again, hoping he wouldn't notice. 

"Did you just smell me?" He asked. He noticed.

"You smell good! I'm your girlfriend, I'm allowed too!" I said, laughing. He laughed with me and leans closer to my lips.

"It's okay. You smell good too, and it's been driving me insane all day." And with that, he pressed his soft lips to mine and we kissed. I could still feel the sparks.