Chapter Twenty Four

Stiles POV

"So it's a military connection?" Aria asked, as she sat with Scott and I in detention. We talked too much in Ms. Blake's class. 

"Yes. But I don't know who could be the third sacrifice. If she is even going in threes still." I answered. 

"Stop talking." Mr. Harris, the detention monitor said. 

We sat in silence until the bell rang. 

Arias POV

"I'm home!" Lilly yelled, as she walked through the door. "By the way, you have a meeting with my principle." She said. 

"Wait. What! When?" I asked her. 

"Now. Come on!" She said, pulling me towards the car. I drove us to we school.

"What did you do?!" I asked, as I pulled into the school parking lot.

"Took out the screws in the teachers chair so he fell, glued the chalk to the chalkboard and taped the map to the ceiling. No big deal. But I'm in trouble now and they want to talk to you." She answered.

"LILLY!!" I yelled, as we walked into the school office.

"Ahhh. Lilly. They want you both in the principles office." The secretary said.

We walked in the office and sat down.

"You must be Aria. I'm Mr. Mills. The school principle." He said as he shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"Are you watching Lilly?" He asked me.

"Yes. Yes I am. My parents went on vacation for a while. So I'm in charge of her." I said.

"So you are her.... Guardian?" He asked.

"Umm. I guess, if that's what you want to call it. Yes I am her guardian." I said.

"Okay. Well then, back to business. Your sister has been... Acting up in class." He folded his hands on his desk.

"I know. She told me today. I'm so sorry. I will talk to her Mr. Mills. I'm really very sorry." I explained.

"I understand. I know you just moved here, so I'm giving you a warning. One more mess up and she will be suspended." He said. 

"I completely understand." I said.

"Okay. Have a nice day then Ms. Robins." He said.

"That's it? You couldn't have just called?" I asked. 

"Excuse me?" He said, glancing up at me.

"Nothing. Have a nice day. Lets go Lilly." I said, running out if the school.

As we got in the car and drove away Lilly began to laugh.

"Lilly! Why are you laughing?" I asked confused.

"Because." She said, trying to compose herself. "You don't even care that I did any of that stuff." She finished.

"Of course I care! I just don't think it's that big of a deal. Just don't do it gain and I won't tell mom or dad. Deal?" 

"Deal!" She said, as we pulled into te driveway. 

I made dinner for Lilly and helped her with homework. We watched a movie together an then I made her go to bed as a tiny punishment. I went to my room and changed for bed. Just as I layed down, my phone rang. 

"Hey Stiles." I said, as I answered my phone. 

"Aria!" he said excitedly.

"What's up Stiles?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing really. I just wanted to hear your voice before I went to bed." He said. I smiled like an idiot.

"How did I ever end up with such a great guy?" I asked.

"Oh stop it. You're making me blush!" He said, laughing. I laughed along with him. "Oh! I forgot to ask you. My dad is going to this formal event thing, for policemen. I'm allowed to go, and I was wondering, if maybe... You wanted to go... With.. Me..?" He asked. He still sounded nervous, even though we are already dating. It was so adorable!

"Of course I will go with you!" I said!

"Really? Yessss!!!" 

I laughed more at that.

"Well, we better get some sleep if we want to try an find any more stuff out tomorrow." I said.

"You're right. I will let ya go. Tell Lilly I said hey!" He said. 

"I will!" 

"Okay. Goodni-" Stiles was interrupted by a loud noise. 

"Aria? What was that? Are you okay?" 

"I- I don't know. I'm fine, but it sounded like a window breaking. Hang on." 

I ran to my sisters room and saw she was ready up and coming to see why happened. 

"Get into my room now. Okay?" I told her. She shook her head yes, and ran into my room. 

I walked down the hallway till I was up at the steps and I peeked around the corner seeing a tall dark figure. I ran into my room and shut and locked the door.

"Stiles?" I said into the phone.

"Yes? Aria, what's wrong?" He asked, sounding worried.

"There's somebody in my house."