Chapter Twenty

Scott's POV

I jumped in the Jeep next to Stiles as he picked me up for school on Monday.

"Hey Aria!" I said, as I turned around to the backseat. 

"Hey Scott." She said, smiling.

"Okay, so we still need to find out who is doing all of these sacrifices." I said, looking between Stiles and Aria.

"Have they found the other body?" Aria asked from the backseat. 

"Not yet. My dad says they have no leads on to who it could be. He is getting frustrated. He feels like it's his fault that people keep dying. That's why we need to figure something out." Stiles said as we pulled into the school parking lot. 

"Well, do we have any other leads besides that they are all virgins?" Aria asked.

"Not really. I mean, we know it's from the same person. All of the injuries are the exact same on each person, but we-"  

"Guys? What is that!?" Aria interrupted Stiles, as she pointed to a tree.

"It's... a body." I said, getting out of the car along with everyone else.

"It's the missing girls body." Stiles said. 

*Ten Minutes Later* 

Stiles POV

"No dad, we didn't see anything. Just the body. Nothing else." I said, answering my dad.

"Are you sure?" 

"Positive." 

"Why are you all here so early?" He asked. 

"We... wanted to.. talk." I said, looking around and then back at my dad. 

"Talk?" 

"About our school project." Scott said.

"Nice save." Aria mouthed over to Scott from behind my dad.

"Yea. What he said." I said pointing over to Scott. 

"Stiles. If you know something, I need you to tell me." My dad said. 

"Dad. If I find something out or if I see something, I will tell you. Okay?" 

"Alright. Just. Be careful."

"Okay."

"And take care of Aria, Stiles. She's a great girl. Don't lose her." He said, turning to Aria and smiling.

"Thanks Mr. Stilinski." Aria said smiling. 

"I will dad." I said, walking over to Aria and wrapping my arm around her waist. 

They decided to close school for the day so we got back in the Jeep, and left.

"Where are we going?" I asked Scott.

"Allison's." he said. "Maybe she found something out. Or at least can try. We need all the help we can get, before someone else gets taken." He finished.

"Guys?" Aria said from the back seat. 

"Hmm?" 

"Did either of you know her?" She asked.

"No. Why?" I said.

"Then how do we find out if she was a virgin or not?" She asked. We all thought for a minute. 

"I know someone who knows her." Scott said.

"Who?" Aria and I said in unison. 

"Isaac Lahey. But he went missing last week." Scott said. 

"Maybe Derek knows something." Aria said. "We should ask him." 

"I will call Allison and tell her we will meet her at the school. What time should I say?" Scott asked, pulling out his phone and dialing her number.

"Around two. The police should all be done with their work at the school by then." I said. Making a u-turn to head to Derek's. 

"How do we know he will be there?" Aria asked. 

"He is smarter than that. He won't be walking around with the Alpha pack looking for him." Scott said.

"Alpha pack? What the hell is an alpha pack? Is that bad? That sounds bad." Aria said.

I looked over at Scott. 

"We have a lot more explaining to do."