Chapter 34

I look at my right and i see Sky sleeping in peace. She has this little smile on her face when she is sleeping and it makes her ten times more cute. 

People will say we are a weird couple because we break up a lot but i just can't be without her. She makes me this better person when she is around and i love it how i am when she is around. 

She makes me this happy person who interacts with his fans more than. She gives my fans also some gossip about me like in the beginning of our relationship. 

I remember that day so good, she told them she found me sleeping with a teddy bear and i got so many teddy bears then with the sentence 'i hope you will sleep good tonight'. And i was sure that the love of my life was the reason why everybody did that.

"What are you thinking about?" I hear her turn around to look at me and she tries her best to open up her eyes. I am so in love with her.

"I was thinking about you." I say to her and she gives me this little cute smile she has. 

"Oh something good i hope?" She smiles while bringing her face to my neck. She always did that when she was trying to hide her cheeks.

"I was thinking about how much i love you and that i am not going to let you go now even when you want to dump me." I say to her while pulling her closer to me. I give her a kiss at her hair and she giggles.

"You are always so cute." I say when she hides her red cheeks for me.

"You love me for that." She says while kissing my neck.

"Indeed." I say while kissing her hair again. I know she loves it when i do that.

~♡~

Liked by Mendes98, Sky

Liked by Mendes98, Sky.Carrington and 839.797 others

I want you close to me. X

6372 comments

Mendes98 So good looking!!

Skymendes So happy, was Sky in the crowd?

Sky.Carrington My god that smile! 😍

Shawnlover He looks so happy when he is with Sky!

Julia.Michaels Amazing performance!!

Michaels Amazing performance!!

Swipe for more

Liked by kevinnn, Paldi

Liked by kevinnn, Paldi.Cole and 729.396 others

I loved performing for you guys!! Love you! ❣

8690 comments

Kevinnn You are ten times more happy now!! Love this!!

Skymendes She was so good!!!

Paldi.cole My little bean!!

Shawnlover Sky performing with Shawn is what we deserve, so lets make that happen!!

Julia.Michaels Sassy you!! X

ShawnMendes That is my girl!! She looks so good when she is performing, who am i kidding she looks good everytime.

~♡~

We are at Kevin and Maddie their house because they wanted to do a dinner with us. They want to celebrate our relationship. We all know Maddie just wants to have Sky around because Lexi and Kyle love her but who doesn't.

"Sky can i ask you something?" Maddie asks while Kevin is running after Kyle.

"Yeah sure. Does Shawn need to leave or not?" Sky says while letting go of my hand.

"No no he can stay we are not going to take him away from you again." She smiles and i take Sky her hand again in mine and i see this little smile coming up.

"He never leaves my side i know, it gets irritated." Sky jokes and i roll my eyes to her.

"I am still here. I feel the love from you." I say while Maddie smiles but Sky gets closer to me.

"I can show you how much i love you if you now shut up." She says in my ear and i feel my whole body heat up.

"How much i love this guys i still need to ask my question." Maddie says.

"Yeah sorry, go for it." Sky says.

"So me and Kevin want a week vacation but with the children it is hard. So my question is, will you guys if you like babysit on them?" She asks and i see Sky her eyes lit up.

"You mean me taking care of Kyle and Lexi?" Sky asks while getting up.

"Yeah if you want." Maddie smiles.

"I would love too." Sky says and walks to Maddie and hugs her. Lexi and Kyle run to them and hugs them too and i see Sky smiling to me with the biggest smile.

I was sure at that moment that she is the woman who will be the mother of my children.