Chapter 1

Jesse and Beca's baby was born about 4 months ago. It is a girl and they named it Bella. (I know, cute.) She has thin brown hair and perfect pale skin with big blue eyes. Her ears are tiny and her lips too. Beca and Jesse are convinced they've made a perfect baby. (Hehe)

Beca POV

"Jesse is that Bel?" I yell.

"Yeah, she isn't drinking her bottle." He yells back. I walk into her room and pick her up. Her face is all scrunched up as she slowly stops crying. I pat her back and she lets out a giant burp.

"I wonder who you get those burps from..." I say eyeing Jesse sneakily. He gapes with a slight smirk and goes to tickle me.

"Ah, I got the baby." I say holding Bella up in defence. Jesse takes her and I go to kick him.

"Hey! I have the baby." I frown playfully and pick up her bottle. I poke it at her mouth but she shakes her head, making milk dribble down her chin. I wipe it away with a towel and Jesse puts her back in the cot. She immediately starts screaming. I look at Jesse with an oh-well expression and take her out to the loungeroom. She giggles at the strange man making some kind of clay goggle eyed monster. I cringe at Mister Maker and change the channel. Bella burps again and a little bit of puke comes out.

"Jesse! Towel!" Jesse comes rushing out with a towel and wipes her mouth and shirt.

Chloe POV

"Honey? Are you home?" I yell as I open the door.

"Yeah I'm just in the bathroom!" He answers. I put my bag down and fix my hair in the mirror. Luke comes up behind me and embraces me.

"Hey"

"Hello. Now do you want beef or chicken tacos tonight?" I ask walking to the kitchen with him.

"I don't know. Surprise me." He says leaning over the bench. I lean on the bench and peck him on the lips before looking in the freezer for meat. I take out the chicken and then search through the fridge for salad and salsa.

Stacie POV

"Stacie why da hell is there a pregnancy test right here?" Donald snaps. Oh damn I forgot to chuck that out.

"Uh, uhm.. I can explain... I, uh, god.." It's now or never.

"Spit it out Stacie!"

"I'm pregnant! I don't care if you don't want the baby, I can raise it myself!"

"Stacie, how could you even be pregnant we've been using protection!"

"Well obviously it just didn't work this time." I run to my bed crying and Donald slams the door as he runs away.