One minute I was at Starbucks and the next I was in Noah's car.

"Ava?" He says softly. "Please say something."

I stay quiet.

What exactly does he want me to say? I already told him how I was sorry I screwed up. I also told him that I loved him and he didn't care. He doesn't love me back. So I don't even know why I'm here. I have my last class in an hour.

He stays quiet waiting for me to reply and I finally oblige when I see that he's not going to let me go without an answer.

"What do you want me to say, Noah?" I'm looking out the car window. I can't even look at him right now. I was really hurt at my birthday party.

I hear him sigh. "Ava, I'm sorry."

Wait , what? He's apologizing?

"Ava, please look at me, I'm begging you."

I sigh and turn to look at him. He looks horrible like he hadn't gotten any sleep this past weekend. Horrible yet so beautiful. His blue eyes stare back at me.

"Ava, I don't know what I was thinking when you..." He sighs and closes his eyes. He then opens them.

"Ava, I can't live without you." He says and my heart starts to warm up.

"I'm so sorry for everything that happened at your birthday party." He starts to cry.

Oh my God. I've never seen him cry before.

I start to feel bad for not hearing him out from before.

Of course, I forgive him.

"Noah.." I start to say but he stops me.

"No please let me finish." He says and I nod.

"I was stupid. I thought that you would be fine without me in your life. I've done some terrible unforgivable things. I'm trying to change, I've been trying to change. But I didn't want to drag you along the destruction I've made." I was about to say something but he stops me again.

"But now I know that leaving you alone isn't an option. I need you in my life." He says with watery eyes.

Oh, Noah.

I reach over and touch his face.

"Noah..."

"I love you, Ava, so much." He says.

I lightly smile. It feels so good to hear him say that to me.

"I love you too," I tell him.

"Please take me back." He begs as we stare at each other.

"Are you kidding me? You're mine." I smile and he lightly smiles. I wipe his tears away. I press my forehead against his and close my eyes. We stay like this for a while. I then release him.

"I'm sorry, I look like crap." He apologizes.

"You look nice," I say and he rolls his eyes at me. "Yeah, sure bunny." He replies. "You're the one who looks amazingly gorgeous." He says and I start to blush. He chuckles.