Chapter 26

I freeze and gasp at the same time. I slowly turn towards him.

"You what?" I whisper because I couldn't believe my ears.

"I love you, Ava." He says softly and I stare at him.

He loves me? Noah loves me?

Oh my God.

He loves me!

He stares at me waiting for me to say something.

"I... um..." I say thinking. Do I? Do I feel the same about him? I mean I've only known him for a few days. But every time I'm around him, I feel different. I feel confident and comfortable. I feel like me. He makes me laugh. He frustrates me. And I can't stop smiling when I'm around him. He keeps putting butterflies into my stomach and those kisses.....Maybe I do... yes, I do! I love him. Oh my goodness! I love Noah.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. It's too soon. Just forget I said anything." He quickly says and he turns around to walk off but I grab his arm.

"You didn't let me finish... I love you too."

His eyes start to widen. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I'm serious. I love you too." I say smiling at him.

He lets out a sigh of relief and kissed me softly. The kiss was unbelievably amazing as usual. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it, tired of this. I couldn't believe that this was all real. This man actually loves me... and I love him back. I'm so happy.

It's so weird. I'm not used to telling the guys I dated I love them. I mean James was an exception but I didn't feel anything with him. I just simply said "Love you" to him because it came naturally. But with Noah, I feel something that words can't describe. It's so strong and I'm happy that it's him that can only make me feel like this.

"Are you ready to go home?" He asks when we stop.

"Yeah," I tell him with a smile.

"Okay, let's go." He intertwined his fingers into mine and with a smile on his face, we went down the elevator, out the CN tower, and into his car.

Maybe it was time. To step out of my comfort zone a bit. Can I do this? I think about it for a moment.

Yes, you can do this Ava. Tell him.

"Um, Noah?" He turns and looks at me.

"Yeah, baby?" He says with joy and happiness in his eyes.

This was it.

Don't be a coward Ava. He told you he loves you. You can do this.

"I-I'm ready." I tell him. Hopefully, he gets the hint that I wanna make love to him.

"Ready?" He asks and gives me a confused look. I blush while I wait for him to figure out what I was trying to say.

Please don't make me say it. I'm already nervous as it is.

"Oh..." he says after a few moments and I roll my eyes.

"Took you long enough," I say blushing and he smirks. He then starts the car and we drive home in silence.

I couldn't wait for what was going to come next.