"N-no," Jungkook replied nervously. Sweat running down from his forehead and cheeks heating up. Mingyu just laughed because of Jungkook's cute reaction.

"You're reaction is cute," Mingyu said. His friend just stayed quite, still blushing and embarrassed.

"People might have a crush on you too Kook," Mingyu added. "You're really good looking and kind too. Really good at sports and you like to help others too!"

"But I'm not smart though you know how my brain works Mingyu.."

"Haha come on Kook I'm supporting you," Mingyu tapped Jungkook's back. "Well, it's the end of the line now, hope to see you again tomorrow after school."

Mingyu walked the opposite way from Jungkook. Jungkook didn't move a muscle after separating from Mingyu on their way back home. He then slightly smiled.

"Mingyu haven't changed at all.."

•••

The next day at school, Jungkook walked through the long hallway alone. Before he could reach his class, someone pulled his collar from behind then pushed him hard on to the lockers.

It was the same student who tried to hurt Jieun. But how did he knew it was Jungkook who saved Jieun?

"I saw you yesterday," the student said with a deep husky voice, grabbing on to Jungkook's collar. "I saw you with that new girl in the music room."

Not long after that, his friends are surrounding Jungkook in the hallway. Other student would just watch him in danger and not call for help. Useless.

Jungkook stayed calm and kept staring at his senior's eyes, not saying a single word.

"Let me ask you something kid," the senior started to talk. "Why did you drag the new kid away from me? Why didn't you open the door yesterday? You're a man!"

The senior just shouted all of those words in front of Jungkook and loud enough for the other students to hear. Jungkook didn't reply or even react to the question.

Rage, the senior gave him a strong punch on his stomach. Strong enough to make Jungkook cough. Then, he recieved another punch on his jaw.

"This is gonna be fun.." the senior smirked and cracked his neck along with his fingers.

He and his friends started to beat Jungkook in place. Kicking him, punching him, threw him to places. But Jungkook didn't punch them or kick them back. He stayed quite and calm with nothing useful to say and defend him for his seniors. Or he can call them the bullies in school.

It was like torture until the went too far in bullying. All of the seniors saw blood coming through Jungkook's head. Scared of the fatal injury that they made, they all ran away and the rest of the students ran towards Jungkook. Jungkook's body was full of bruises especially his face.

They all had no idea what to do. Stupid. But luckily they didn't took some pictures.

Jieun just came to school but surprised to see students are gathered around in the middle of the halway. She ran towards the crowd.

"H-hey what's wrong?" She asked one of the students.

"I-I don't know—someone just got beat up by seniors a while ago.." the student replied, her body shaking in fear.

Curiosity caught into Jieun's mind. She went further into the crowd. Her eyes widen when she saw Jungkook laying on the floor. His blood was scattered on the lockers and the floor. She looked further to see where the blood came from.

"From his head.."

Jieun's body became weak when she thought about it twice. Her friend could die from blood loss. She looked at the other students when tears started to form in her eyes.

"Why are you all just standing here and not call the teachers?" Jieun cried. The students got more panic and nervous than before.

"JUNGKOOK!"

Students were pushed away, by Yugyeom. "Hey Jungkook! Wake up!" He slapped lightly on Jungkook's cheeks. He shooked Jungkook's body to wake him up, it didn't work.

He then carried Jungkook on his back and ran towards the nursing room. Jieun followed Yugyeom from behind and her tears ran down fast from her eyes falling to her cheeks.

"I hope he's okay.."