Every night he used to say that to me, the last words I'd hear before dropping into sleep, his soft words that warmed my heart and made me feel safe, I was his little girl.

I wake up scratching my eyes, my blinds have been opened so the morning sun soaks up my room. I yawn sitting up and stretching.

I can hear voices downstairs which is strange, everyone is normally at work in the morning. I get to my feet and walk towards my door.

I hear Ezra's voice, Joseph, Moms, Dad's, Lucy's, then a couple muffled.

I slowly walk downstairs unaware of who exactly is in my house, "Darc is awake" I hear Joseph say before he pops out from the kitchen.

"Morning" He smiles, I reply with a small smile. "We're all having breakfast, Issac's in there too" He nods.

"Issac?" My eyes light up, "Yeah, he came to pick you up for college and mom made him some breakfast" He smiles.

I run past him into the kitchen and smile when I see Issac sitting there eating toast, "Morning darling" Mom smiles.

"Morning" I mumble walking over to sit next to Issac pulling my chair closer to his, "Morning darling Darcy" He winks down at me.

I smile, his scent relaxes me. "What some food?" Dad raises his eyebrows, "No thank you" I shake my head, "I'm not hungry"

He nods, "Have this" Issac breaks half his piece of toast and passes it to me, I'm not hungry but when I smell Issac's toast, I wanna shove it in whole.

I look around the table as I munch, I see an unfamiliar face and remember it's Karen.

She smiles at me & I smile back unsure. I sit closer to Issac, "Darc, you're gonna be on my lap in a minute" He laughs, talking so only me and him can hear.

"Sorry" I look away embarrassed, "It's okay, I don't mind you being on my lap" He winks and I punch his shoulder playfully.

"Ezra, when are you moving?" Dad asks, I listen in. I can't believe Ezra is moving out and wasn't going to tell me. "Next week" He nods.

It's going to be quiet around here without him. I'm not the one moving out but I'm scared, me and Ezra watch Britain's Got Talent every year together. We always decorate the house together and cook Sunday dinners but now, he'll be doing that with Karen in his own home.

I find it so hard to deal with change but I'm going to have to try because its not fair, I'll talk to Louise about it.

"My Ezra, my baby, all grown up" My mom pretends to wipe a tear from her eye dramatically, I smile. We never normally have breakfast round the table like this.

"I'm going to get dressed" I mumble to Issac before leaving the table. I'm hoping no one notices I've slipped away.

My outfit is very simple today, I don't dress up much but I like what I'm wearing. I brush my hair making sure it frames my face perfectly, before getting my coat and bag and heading downstairs.

Issac is downstairs talking to Joseph, I nod but don't make eye contact, "You ready?" Issac raises his eyebrows. I nod.

I wave goodbye to everyone before quickly scuttling out the house, just lately I've not wanted to be at home, it feels so suffocating.