dix

my internet sucks, so here's a second update for today

-

Jennie, and his brothers Namjoon and Taehyung gathered in their living room to discuss their trip for Jisoo's birthday next week. Even if Jennie was a little bit uncomfortable with the setting, she sat down on the couch beside her eldest brother with her arms crossed up to her chest.

A poker face was plastered on her face and her eyes were locked towards the feet of the centre table in front of her.

"I've cleared your schedules for next week and all we have to do now is to pack." Namjoon cleared his throat as he said those words. He can feel the awkward atmosphere around the three of them but he must stick to his goal.

He wants to make his siblings reconcile. So as much as he can, he would try to keep them together for them to have a chance to talk out things, and most importantly, to understand each other.

He wants to live a life with his siblings that are a complete opposite from this.

"You should've sent us a message if that's the only thing you're going to say." Taehyung spoke in front of him. His arms were resting on the couch's arm rest and his legs were crossed as he looked around to avoid any eye contact from his siblings.

"That's not the only thing that I'm going to say." It was now Namjoon's turn to avoid their eyes.

"How long are we going to continue this? Is it that hard to talk things out?" Namjoon raised his voice a little, shocking Jennie who was sitting beside him.

Instead of being shocked as Jennie was, Taehyung scoffed at his seat. Both Jennie and Namjoon looked at him with a confused look, no, because Jennie is more confused.

She doesn't get why Taehyung would scoff at Namjoon like that. She always sees Taehyung as the person that shows respect to Namjoon as his eldest brother, and seeing this eventually shocked and confused her. She wants to know the reason why.

"You don't know because you don't remember. We've been getting all these shits because of you and now you're asking us if it is that hard to 'talk things out'?!" Taehyung stood up from the couch out of his anger that he kept inside him for years. The older looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

Oh maybe it was wrong to release his anger towards his clueless brother.

"What the fuck are you saying?" Jennie butted in looking up at him and drifting her eyes towards Namjoon who was no doubt confused at what Taehyung was saying.

"Fuck it." Taehyung cursed; leaving the living room full of madness in his eyes that Jennie can clearly see. She doesn't even know what to do now. Namjoon seemed to be stunned in his seat as Taehyung left the two of them in the living room.

"What was that?" The older one asked Jennie. She noticed that his tone of voice was different from the usual. It's like she had never heard that specific tone of voice of her brother. He sounded so confused, angry, and depressed at the same time. Well, that's pretty hard to explain but.

"I have no clue either."

-

"So, what do we have here?"

Lisa looked at the menu of the coffee shop Jennie asked her to go, because supposedly, the older wants to meet her on a weekend, but now the model is nowhere to be found. They're friends? Lisa's not so sure.

The coffee shop isn't that packed. A few customers have chosen to occupy the tables far from the window, and Lisa thought they're ridiculous because the tables beside the windows are heaven.

The bell on the main door chimed indicating that there is a new customer, yet Lisa had given up for a chance that the person who entered might be the one who invited her here. She kept on looking at the menu; choosing either the best for Jennie, the best for herself, or the best for the both of them. In the end, she decided not to order yet since the older isn't her ye-

"Hi. I'm late." Lisa looked up from the menu to see an out-of-breath Jennie in front of her. She stared at her for a while; appreciating the beauty of the model even if they're not on the set.

"Yes, you are. Now seat down and catch your breath. It seems like you ran from your home up to here." Jennie sat down on the opposite side of the photographer; bringing her handbag and placing it beside her. It's a couch so better take advantage of the extra space then. Jennie thought.

"Seriously, what happened?" The photographer folded the menu and placed it on the table; her eyes were fixed to the older and the strange feeling was starting to go through her stomach.

She had never seen the model up this close. She's the photographer when it comes to Jennie's fashion brands shoots. Her cousin is now the one that is assigned to Jennie's beauty brands shoots.

"It's nothing too serious actually. You definitely know Taehyung right?" Jennie asked; taking the menu from the younger, unfolding and looking at it to avoid the younger's gaze. Her breathing was getting crazy and the heat around her cheeks was starting to spread.

"Oh, your brother? Yeah. Jungkook and he are friends, no, they're close. I've seen them cuddling once, not a big deal. Shoot, Jungkook told me not to tell you." Lisa covered her mouth with her own hand earning a laugh from the model. She didn't know that her stupidity would embarrass her like this.

To Jennie, it's not a big deal. Yeah, she's mad at him, but after what happened a while ago? She doesn't know what to believe anymore.

"That's okay. He probably went to meet Jungkook now since he left the house before I did. He walked out from an argument with Namjoon in front of me." Jennie's voice went a little down and the photographer immediately sensed that there's something wrong going on with Jennie's family.

As much as she wants to know every detail because that's how nosy she is, she wants to respect the older's privacy. It's her choice to reveal anything about her family that the media doesn't even know a single thing besides from the fact that Jennie, Namjoon, and Taehyung are successful siblings of this generation. Lisa wants to help Jennie as much as possible, because she knows that that's the thing Jennie needed much during this time.

"Jungkook went out too so I guess they really did meet."

"I don't know what to do anymore." Jennie sighed, a long tired sigh. All she wants is to know the truth behind Taehyung's words a while ago.

"What exactly happened? If you want to share it to me of course you can but if you don't, it's totally fine."

"It's pretty obvious that there's something wrong going around me and Taehyung as siblings and Namjoon wanted us to 'talk things out' that will eventually lead to reconciliation. Both I and Taehyung rejected his offer and Taehyung snapped. He said that we've been getting shits because of Namjoon and that Namjoon can't understand because he can't remember. I just want to know the meaning behind those words." Jennie whined with a small voice. If this is in another different kind of situation, Lisa might coo at how cute the older was. But the topic was serious, and it involved a pretty confidential thing about the model's family. Lisa can only give words of comfort and respect.

Or maybe she can give something other than that.

"Why are you and Taehyung not on good terms if I may ask?" Lisa carefully asked; Jennie eventually placed down the menu in front of her.

"Our mom died because of him."

mon amour | jenlisa ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara