six

"So how was your first hang over?" Jennie asked; walking downstairs and into the dining area to see his brother eating alone with two other plates in the table. The chairs were all empty except for his, and Jennie immediately decided to join him after spotting her favourite toast.

"It was terrible." Both of them chuckled at the thought.

"But seriously, I thought you'll be the first one to get drunk between the two of us. Considering your bad choices in life."

"I should have left you there with Seokjin." Jennie deadpanned. She took a bite of her favourite toast when they both heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

"I promise I won't get drunk again." Namjoon cleared his throat stealing his sister's attention.

Jennie looked down at her food before taking a sip on her orange juice that was placed beside her toast. Both of them fell into an awkward silence when a person stepped into the dining area.

"Promises are meant to be broken though." Taehyung sat down on the chair in front of his younger sister. The youngest could feel the awkward tension between the three of them as Namjoon stopped eating on his seat.

"Yeah because you're one of a fucking breaker." The model snapped without looking up at her brother.

"Jennie-

"What?" Jennie looked up this time; but not to look at Taehyung, but to glare at Namjoon who's trying to calm himself down. The three of them went silent again before hearing Taehyung chuckle after drinking his own orange juice.

"The weather's calmer than you today." Taehyung scoffed; eating his breakfast with a mischievous smile on his face.

Namjoon calmed his wits whilst finishing his breakfast. He was just about to stand up from his seat when Jennie stood up sipping on her juice before speaking up.

"I'm going to leave for work." Jennie walked away from them, wiping the tears that she didn't realize was there flowing through her cheek. For her, the whole conversation was dumb, and dealing with it any longer will be much dumber.

She exited the house through the door with a heavy heart, her head was dropped low and her eyes are focused on the pathway. She continued walking until her head bumped into what seemed like a body or something. Jennie looked up from the ground and found Jungkook staring at her with a concerned look on his face.

"Jennie?" The model felt the photographer's hand in her face, seemingly wiping the remaining tears Jennie had.

Behind him was Lisa, who hurriedly went towards Jennie seeing the tears and unusual look on her face.

"What happened?" Jennie heard a voice, but it wasn't Jungkook's, it was Lisa's voice. The model looked down again until she sees Jungkook's feet walking away from her and towards inside the house. She then felt two hands holding her different arms with a gentle touch.

"Are you okay? No, that's a stupid question." The model looked at her; chuckling a little as she comforted herself in front of the photographer.

"We're actually here to thank you and to pick you up for our shoot today. Let's go and leave Jungkook with his stupid decisions." Jennie felt Lisa's hands on hers as the photographer pulled her towards the gate. She looked at her hands intertwined with the younger as they walked towards their car.

"You can't drive though." Lisa immediately stopped on her track, face palming as she turned around to look at the model.

"We don't have a choice but to wait for him then."

A few minutes have passed when they heard the front door open with Jungkook walking from the inside. He was met with a slightly sad Jennie and absolutely mad Lisa waiting for him just beside the gate of the Kim's house.

"Reserve your nagging for later, we're running late already." Before Lisa can even say a thing towards the male, Jungkook immediately outran her and went straight towards the car. Jennie can hear the car being unlocked as she was again pulled by Lisa who was muttering unintelligible words under her breath.

-

The shoot had been done outdoors and all of the staffs, photographers, and models did their best throughout the shoot. They are now all packing when Lisa approached her cousin, looking around her to see if Jennie's busy and she spotted the model with her co-model and their stylist.

"Jungkook." Lisa poked the younger's shoulders while speaking softly near him.

The younger male turned to her as he finishes packing up his cameras. With a confused look on his face, he spoke. "What?"

"What do you think happened to Jennie a while ago?" Lisa asked.

"I think they had a fight before we arrived." Jungkook answered but then he went to be deep in thought as he completely turned around to face his cousin who's still worried someone might overhear them.

"When I went inside to thank Namjoon, Taehyung was seating with him and his seat is in front of what I assumed was her seat. And the toast on Jennie's plate was unfinished so I guess that's what happened a while ago."

Lisa was still curious though. The model may have been his second close friend next to Jisoo so she was extremely worried that the model's personal problems may affect her shoots. Yet she's also somehow confident that it won't happen because Jennie sure knows how to be a professional.

"Who's Taehyung? Is he her older brother and Namjoon's younger brother?" Lisa asked again and at this point, the least thing that Jungkook wants to happen to their conversation was to be overheard by someone around the site.

"It might be quiet dangerous to talk about that here though. Let's just talk about it when we get home."

"Yeah and I've got some words to nag you with later."

"Whaaaat? Seriously?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?"

"Yes."

"Oh shut up." Jungkook chuckled as Lisa walked away from him. His noona's temper would always be funny to him.

-

double update for a day because it's jisoo's birthday!