sept

The whole house was quiet except for Jennie's room that was filled with the sounds of guitar. Both of his brothers went out to do something Jennie doesn't really care. The model continued to play her guitar when her phone rang on her nightstand.

She placed her guitar beside her on top of her bed before turning towards the nightstand to pick up her phone. She looked at the caller and saw Jisoo's name on the screen so she immediately answered the phone.

"Jisoo? What is it?" Jennie spoke and waited for the other line to answer. She gently stood up and brought her guitar with her free hand towards the guitar stand she has beside the door of her closet.

"Can you do me a favour?" Jennie furrowed her eyebrows.

"Of course." She responded before walking again back to her bed. She sat down on the bedside; checking the time on her bedside clock and she realized that it's still early in the morning.

"Chaeyoung's coming back from Australia. Can you join me in the airport to meet her?"

"Where and when exactly?"

-

Jennie went out of the taxi just in front of the arrivals gate where she and Jisoo were supposed to meet to wait for Chaeyoung's arrival. She paid for the taxi and hurriedly walked inside when she saw a familiar figure holding her phone beside the doors.

"Lisa?" The model went up to the figure to confirm her suspicions. The woman seemed to hear her when she looked up to the model with furrowed eyebrows.

"Jennie? What are you doing here?" Jennie walked towards her for a small hug that quite surprised the photographer. The two of them shared two different expressions; one is confused and one is much more confused. That doesn't even make a difference because the both of them are just confused.

"Jisoo asked me to join her to meet Chaeyoung." Jennie answered; unsure.

"Funny. Jisoo asked the same thing. You know Chaeyoung too?" The younger asked; stuffing her phone back inside her pocket.

"Well, I met her when she was still here in Korea through Jisoo. We're both having a trip overseas to study back then so we clicked. How about you?" Jennie shrugged as she recalled how she and Chaeyoung talked about getting boyfriends overseas but they never had one.

"She was my classmate before and we're like best friends now. We both have commons on each other huh. Now where the hell is Jisoo? Chaeyoung's going to arrive in a few minutes." Lisa looked down at her wrist watch as Jennie glanced around them. She was about to pull the younger inside so they could wait much cooler when Jisoo arrived.

"There she is."

Jisoo ran towards them, hugging both her friends as tight as possible with a huge grin on her face.

"No questions, let's just wait inside." Jisoo walked inside; pulling both Lisa and Jennie with her. The other two look at each other with a more confused look; with Lisa shaking her head and Jennie being pulled like a teddy bear.

The three of them went inside and just as they finally stood just behind the metal railings, Chaeyoung's arrival was being announced. They're all excited for what kind of person they will meet after a long time.

-

"So are you three like best friends now while I was away? I can't believe my three different besties have come together to meet me a while ago at the airport." Chaeyoung excitedly spoke about her feelings in english with her australian accent and Jisoo couldn't help but to imitate the way she speaks.

Both Lisa and Jennie laughed at what Jisoo did as the australian girl smacked her on the shoulders lightly.

They were all sitting together at a restaurant that Jisoo and Chaeyoung used to go to before the younger went to Australia. They both recommended the delicious food and Chaeyoung even insisted on paying for the four of them because it's their first lunch as a four.

"Me and Lisa met at the bar and actually I'm with Jisoo that time but she's drunk so I don't think she remembered how Lisa helped me to carry her towards her car. I found out that she's Jisoo's friend and now I found out that you're Lisa's friend too so I don't know if my mind is actually working properly right now."

The four of them laughed together and before the waiter could even take their order, both Chaeyoung and Jisoo excused themselves. Chaeyoung went to use the comfort room while Jisoo went outside to make a phone call.

Lisa and Jennie were left behind and the somehow awkward atmosphere appeared around the two of them. The photographer awkwardly smiled at Jennie while she drifted her attention towards Jisoo through the window wall.

"I can't believe this is happening. It's like we're meant to be together." Lisa commented; sipping a little of her water as she cleared her throat.

Jennie looked at her with a somehow shocked face and Lisa immediately thought that the older had misunderstood her words.

"I mean we're meant together as a four." Lisa looked down at her water. While the two of them were awkwardly quiet, Chaeyoung went back to the comfort room as well as Jisoo went back inside after a phone call.

"It's Seokjin, he's asking if we would like to go to his penthouse after this. He's trying to bake a cake so he hoped that we would be the ones to taste it first since it's his second time baking. I don't trust him that much though." Jisoo chuckled as she got on her seat beside Jennie.

The waiter walked to them to take their orders with both Jisoo and Chaeyoung secretly plastering their mischievous smile while Jennie ordered their food.