ch. 9 | school days

Začať od začiatku

"I've been trying to find this all over last night," He replies, while he sets down the water bottle on the table, not before putting the cap back on.

Handing him his belonging, he gladly takes the speaker from your hands, carefully holding it. 

"You honestly have too many Jungkook," You comment, shaking your head at his odd movements.

He puts his speaker delicately in his bag while remarking back, "There's never too many."

You crossed your arm, "You're gonna become a hoarder."

"Am not. I don't know what you're talking about." He denies stubbornly.

"Jungkook, you spend about 10% of the time in your room and the remaining 90% to either my apartment or the other members' room because of how much of a mess and crowded it is. Yet you don't clean it." You state and he looks away, wincing on how indeed correct you were.

Noticing a tint of red on the tip of his ears, he grumbles, "When did you suddenly become my mother?" 

Not taking his response by heart, you simply grinned at him.

"I'm just saying, you're gonna become a hoarder if you keep this up." You shrug and he shakes his head, finally letting out a laugh.

"It's fine because I already know the next time you come over to the house, you'll be helping me clean up."

You lightly punch his arm, "I'm not your housekeeper Jungkook."

"Am I wrong though?" He raises a brow at you, knowing he was right.

You were silent for the next few seconds, "Okay, yeah. But next time, I'm just gonna watch you clean it yourself instead."

"And soon you would complain about how slow I would take about cleaning and then you would crack and oblige on helping me," He smirks amusingly, knowing he was spot on.

"Whatever pretty boy. It just shows how great of a friend and overall amazing person I am," You state, placing your hands on your hips.

He shrugs, "I mean, I'm gonna flatter you just once, but I guess it is true."

You playfully shove him by his shoulder, "I guess? You're giving me too much credit here," You respond sarcastically as you both share a laugh.

About to ask him about something, Jungkook beat you to it and spoke first. As something or someone caught his eye, leading him to not even looking at you anymore. 

"Oh, uh, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later, okay?" He disrupts abruptly.

Not registering by the sudden shift in conversation, you respond absentmindedly, "Uh yeah, sure?" You trail off, blinking a few times while watching him quickly take his stuff and leave.

As your following eyes watched his form catch up to whatever way he was going, your eyes finally caught onto another certain person.

You watched him catch up to Mia as they seemingly get into a deep conversation with each other while they both walked to who knows where.