ch. 2 | in his eyes

ch. 2 | in his eyes

-

The shining sun has already set and the glowing moon was up. Dance classes already ended which meant you had a short amount of available time in your hands before Jungkook would arrive to take you home like he would usually do almost every day.

You walked over the laptop, having the urge to dance a contemporary dance. You loved the beauty of it, how it would show so many emotions without any words said. You really enjoyed dancing to that type of genre. You would practice with Jimin sometimes, since he too, dance to contemporary dances.

You picked out a song that would be a good fit, and wait for the right time to start. Once you felt it was the right time, you closed your eyes and let your body do whatever you would feel. Allowing the song sink in and hypnotize you. Letting your body go ahead and do whatever it desires to the freestyle contemporary dance.

Without you noticing, Jungkook was at the doorway leaning to his side on the door frame, watching you flow to the melody. Simply watching the first five seconds already had him hooked. He was always mesmerized when watching you dance, it was one of his favorite things to watch.

He thought you looked like a tiny dust floating in through the air. How your movements flow so smoothly, without any hesitation in any of your movements. 

Or like a flower pedal from a cherry blossom tree, flying away to whatever the wind leads it to. 

It reminded him of the beginning of a bright, blossoming, spring day.

Even though it was the middle of summer.

But overall, you never failed to astonish him.

The second the song ends, Jungkook clapped, startling you. You opened your eyes, instantly locking eyes with Jungkook through the mirror.

He grinned his famous bunny smile, and you couldn't help but grin back at him. You being the first to turn away, you strolled over to your bag, grabbing a bottle of water and a towel.

"Your dancing was extraordinary, Y/n," He compliment, stepping over to you.

You jokingly rolled your eyes at him, "When have you learned those big words?" You joked with him, turning your head away from him, attempting to hide the tints of reds on your cheeks.

"Fine, your dancing was amazing, Y/n," he said, overly empathizing the "amazing".

"There you go, Kook." You winked at him, wiping away the sweat with your towel, soon, putting away your belongings in your bag.

He was the one who rolled his eyes this time, "Seriously, I really love your dancing," he admits truthfully, trying to carry your bag for you. You declined his attempt, seeing that there was no point since you can carry it just fine.

He soon gave up trying to be a gentleman on carrying your bag. "Jungkook, you always say that when you would take me home."

You began walking to the exit.

"I always say it because it's true." He tried catching up, speed-walking next to you.

You two bid farewell to the staff in the lobby, and start heading outside with the night sky, side by side with each other.

"I know, I'm irresistible and all that shit, but I'm really sweaty and gross. So, keep little Jungcock in your pants for a bit and I might even consider thinking about it." You grinned at him.

Jungkook paused in his steps while you kept walking. He looked at your back weirdly, having one of his eyebrows cocked up.

He slowly registers your joke, and laughed under his breath, shaking his head. Few seconds passing, he jogged up to you, trying to catch up once more.