"When did you first meet?"

"When did you first have sex with the prince?"

"What does he look like naked?"

"Is it true he likes it rough?"

"Did you know of his past with call girls?"

"Do you stay at palace?"

"Why did you agree to be his dirty little secret?"

I shoved trying to get through.

"Is it true that you can't have children?"

"Why are you with him if you can't produce an heir?"

"He usually dates models, what do you think he sees in you?"

"Are you just after his money?"

"Is it true that you don't get along with his family and they banned him from seeing you after visiting your shop?"

"Is it true you didn't know he was a prince until you feel in love with him?"

"Here he is," someone yelled and the crowd cleared. Edward walked through grabbed my arm and dragged me off. He wasn't polite about it either... dragged, yanked, hauled or whatever you want to call it but I was definitely not escorted. He pushed me into the car so fast I had to scramble off the floor onto the back seat as Piers shut the door and sped off.

"You are your own worst enemy!" Edward yelled. "If you are pissed off with me or hate me then so be it, but don't put yourself in danger to spite me."

"I didn't!"

"I don't know whether you are lying to yourself or me," he said and sat back in a temper.

"You didn't need to be so heavy handed," I snapped rubbing my arm.

"You didn't need to throw yourself to the wolves," he sniped back.

"I was going home..."

"I said I would take you home."

"I wanted to make my own way home so you didn't have to go out of your way."

"Tough, I am taking you so get used to it," he replied.

I tutted, folding my arms and sat back in my seat huffing.

"Seriously?" Edward said and gestured towards me.

"What?" I asked annoyed and frowning.

"You are having a tantrum," he said.

"So are you," I pointed out.

"No I am just sick of you treating me like shit. One minute you want me and the next you don't. Taking me for granted but when you've had enough, you announce to everyone that we are over. No discussion with me in private, just 'end of' and 'get out'," he replied waving a hand in the air towards the car door.

"I haven't taken you for granted..."

"Yes you have. What do you think you are doing when you walk out on me after I arranged a private doctor so you don't have to face your fear of hospitals? What do you think you were doing when you called me to come to your aid when you felt pressurised by my family. I got out of bed, chartered a private plane and car to get to you, only to be dumped the moment I get there, after telling my family seconds before that nothing would tear us apart. It was for life. We loved each other and there was nothing they could dig up that would change that. I would abdicate first. Only to be told to get out with everyone else? Did you even consider the cost or the hoops I had to jump through to get to you? Let alone the fact I hadn't slept in 36 hours and had to go to my next engagement with a baby in my arms because I had to take Theo?"