Confession

Your POV 

I stared in shock at what had happened. Zac was hugging me all over, while crying with snot and saliva dribbling down his shirt. His head was buried into my chest, and for a moment I blushed in embarrassment in what was happening. But I gently lifted Zac off me, and sat him down on a red leather sofa and gave him a box of tissues, which he blew his nose on. I stared at the scene in bewilderment. I didn't really know how to handle crying people, especially superstars. I wish Shu was hear. He knows how to deal with crying people, at least he knows how to deal with me. But I only had myself now, and I had to make it work. I gently tapped Zac on the shoulder.

'Zac?' I whispered gently. He glanced up from the snotty tissues, bluish greenish eyes sparkling with tears. 'A-Are you ok? What happened?'

'I don't want to....' he breathed. 'I don't want to tell you.'

'But I can't help you if I don't know what's wrong with you!' I asked, slightly annoyed. He started crying into the tissues again. 'No, no, no! Don't cry! I'll help you! I just need you to tell me.'

'I-I-I don't know what to do,' he hiccupped. 'I don't like it.'

'It doesn't matter if you like it or not,' I said, crouching down to his eye level. 'You have to trust me.'

'I do, shooting star,' he replied, and for a second, there was a glimpse of the popstar sensation. 'But the whole world can't know.'

'I won't tell anyone!' I agreed. 

'Promise?'

'Promise!'

'A-Alright,' whispered Zac, motioning for me to come slightly forward. He lowered his head into his head. 'I gah.'

'What?' I shouted in confusion. 'You're gah? What does that mean? Say it again.'

'U guh.'

'What?'

'A guh!'

'Are you messing with me? What did you say?'

'I said, I-I-I'M GAY!' Zac shouted, standing up and facing me. Then her realized what he had down and ran away into his bed. He started punching the pillows. 'WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME? WHAT WILL THE FANS DO IF THEY KNEW? I WOULD LOSE MY REPUTATION! I WOULD OPENLY FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM!'

I walked slowly in shock to were Zac was crying, face down on his pillow merchandise. I didn't know who to handle this information. And now Zac was crying again. But Zac was gay? Zac the Sunrise, the flashy sensation in Japan, member of Supreme Four, one of the top ranked bladers, loved by millions, was gay?  And he was in love with someone else? Not me? But who?

'Him?' I asked curiously, walking to the great, plush bed. 'So I  you weren't in love with me?'

'NO!' he yelled again. 'I-It was a blind. I just wanted to be friends with you. Nothing else.'

'O-Oh,' I stuttered in surprised. 'And may I ask, who are you in love with?'

I regretted asking that as soon as the words flew out of my mouth. I wasn't used to seeing Zac like this. Maybe Valt, but not Zac. And the truth was I didn't know what to do. Zac was in his moment of weakness, cowering from the actual truth, unwilling to admit he was gay. Actually, he seemed fine with it, it was just how his fans would react. Would they still like him? Or would they leave him for someone else?

'It's all so confusing,' Zac whispered. 'I know I'm gay, but I just don't know how to handle it. I thought with you as a blind, maybe I could be straight again. But it didn't work. And after all...I'm still in love with him....Akira Yamatoga.'

'Akira Yamatoga?' I repeated. The new popstar, who was a Blader as well? I thought Akira would be a threat to Zac...but it was the opposite. It didn't help that Akira was Zac's opponent next. But that's probably why Zac is such a wreck. He doesn't know how to react to Akira.

'Will you help me, (y/n)?' 

Zac looked up at me from his pillow, face stained with tears and his teal eyes glittering with hope and desperation. He really didn't know what to do. And the truth was, neither did I. But I had to try.

'Listen here Zac,' I replied. 'I've got a plan....'

-------------------

Ugh, another short chapter. Oh well. Hopefully tomorrow is lengthier. I'm still kinda in holiday mode. Anyways, I know this is a Shu x reader, but I just had to put Zakira in there. I love them together, and they are probably both gay. But I will be continuing with the storyline soon, I just needed a reason why Zac wouldn't fall in love with the main character.

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!

Word count: 802