"Yeah, don't have her take it. Just let her become a depressed, OCD, hyper kid. That'll be great." Jack says sarcastically.

"Well I'm giving ideas." Sam backs himself up.

"How about you bring her to the computer geniuses?" Johnson appears.

"If I could get her out of bed." I stand up and walk back to our room. I pick her up and she starts kicking.

"Let me go!" I bring her to the computer and I sit down and I hold her to my lap.

"Let me go!" She just cries and she falls to the ground. I look at Jack and he puts his head in his hands.

"Bug, please cooperate." She looks up and looks at the screen.

"No, I miss you."

"Sammy, you have to take your medicine even if you don't want to. You also need to calm down." Jack looks at her and she nods.

"I'm sorry." She wipes her eyes and takes a seat next to me. It's quiet for a few minutes before Sammy speaks.

"Jack, I have a question." She looks at him and he nods.

"Can I go to school with Shawn?"

"Sure, but you have to get all signed up and you have to make sure you are in the right grade and stuff."

"Okay, I love you."

"We love you too!" Jack and Sam scream before ending the call. Sammy hugs me and cries a little more.

"Wanna go eat some breakfast?"

"Yeah, I'm so glad I have you." She stands up and I laugh.

"I'm glad I have you too." We walk downstairs and Aaliyah is eating.

"Hey buddy." Sammy goes over to her and she smiles.

"Hey Sammy, you feeling better?"

"Now that I see you I am." Sammy takes the seat next to her and grabs a piece of toast from the plate in the center of the table. She pulls her knees to her chest and nibbles at the food. I can tell she's still not right.

"Ok good, you're up. I have to talk go you about school. What's is gonna happen?" My mom walks in and stands near the table.

"I just talked to Jack before and he said I could to the same school as Shawn I just need to be in the right type of classes."

"And those would be?"

"Well I'm going into eleventh grade, but in my old school I was going into some senior classes and all AP classes."

"Okay well I will call the school and they'll most likely have you come in to talk to a guidance counselor."

"Okay." My mom walks away while grabbing the house phone. I guess she's calling the school now.

"What classes were you signed up for?" I ask taking a seat next to her and wrapping my arm around her.

"AP physics, twelfth grade AP French, AP economics which is a twelve grade class, AP English twelfth grade, and I am doing another science which is AP biology. There's another I just don't remember though. I don't know what electives you guys have but I know those classes I need to be in for the sake of college admission."

"Wait, so two sciences?"

"Yeah I want to have good two AP science exams under my belt. Also what electives are you in?"

"Music of course and whatever they have me in."

"So I should choose music?"

"Yes, are you gonna do the soccer team too? Or dance? Or gymnastics?"

"There's too many options. What do you think I'm best at?"

"You are really good at dance, but same with soccer."

"I'll do soccer because dance is just for fun anyway."

"I think you also get out of gym in our school when you are on a varsity sport, so if you get on varsity, run with it. Gym class this year is gonna be awful because the new gym teacher is an ex-military person."

"Have fun babe." She laughs.

"What if I'm on a sport?"

"Are you?"

"No."

"That's what I thought." She smiled and I think I got her mind off of Jack.

"So, school is in six days, what are you gonna do?"

"Go to school, I like learning." She walks out of the kitchen and head toward the stairs.

"Well we'll see about then when you have to get up early every single morning except for two days." I shout after her as she walks into our room.

She's gonna have a totally different view because we also have SAT's.

////////////////////////////////

Well guys this is the last chapter of His Sister book one. Yes I said book one.

There is going to be a sequel and if you are wondering there will also be a third book, but that will not be for a while considering this second book will be packed with longer chapters.

I would also like to make note that I'm so happy to have you guys who read my story. It means so much to me when I see your comments saying you love this. Well I will see you in the sequel. It's called When Will I See You Again.

So I have already written a bunch of chapters so it's gonna be good.

Much Love,
Sammy <3