Chapter 12

"Sammy, that was amazing. You didn't tell me you could play guitar either." I look up at Shawn and feel extremely embarrassed.

"Thanks, and it never really came up." I place the guitar down next to me. "And by any chance did Sam or Jack send you back here?"

"Not exactly I came back here to grab my guitar and they told me to make sure you're ok while I'm at it."

"Oh, I'm sorry is this your guitar?"

"Yeah but it's fine. It would be an issue if Taylor was holding my guitar because I don't know what the idiot is capable of." I laugh and smile brightly.

"Well you're ok right?" I nod my head on response. "Well since you're ok I have to go back on stage and sing so I will see you after I do that." He takes his guitar, bends down to kiss my cheek then leaves the room. Did he just kiss my cheek, I'm officially in shock. I decide to lay down and close my eyes because I have a wave of sleepiness and a severe headache. I should probably get Jack, but I'll be fine.

Jack's P.O.V

"Guys, that was awesome!" Matt shouts as the last girl filed out.

"Yeah, I know right." I say to nobody in particular.

"Let's go head back to our rooms after we get our stuff from the back." Cameron concluded as he walk into the backstage area. I immediately see Sammy asleep and I go over to wake her up. I shake her a few times, but she doesn't even move.

"Sammy, wake up. Stop messing with me." I shake her a few more times and I know she isn't playing.

"Somebody call an ambulance!" I scream.

"What's wrong? Dude what the hell is happening." Sam asks

"I don't know someone give me a phone." I answer and Nash throws his phone at me.

"Hello, I'm at the Hilton Hotel on West Street and my sister isn't waking up. She has a pulse though."

"An ambulance is on it's way, does she have any medical issues?"

"Yeah, hypoglycemia, ADHD, OCD, and anxiety. She is on medicine for everything but the hypoglycemia."

"Ok, there gonna be there in a minute. Don't worry, keep trying to get her to respond."

"Ok." The women hangs up and I feel the tears pour out of my eyes. I keep squeezing her hand hoping she will wake up, but she just stays still. A few men with a gurney appear and they place her on it, and start to roll her out. I follow them and Sam follows behind me.

"Are you immediate family?" The man asks.

"Yes." Sam and I answer at the same time. We jump into the ambulance and they start to head to the hospital.

"I told the guys to meet us at the hospital." Sam says in a monotoned voice.

The door opens to the ambulance and they roll Samantha out of the truck and I follow and run to the front desk.

"What are they gonna do with her?" I ask the petite woman at the front desk.

"We will inform you soon."

"How long is soon, that my baby sister?" I reply louder than I should've. I feel a hand on my shoulder and it's Sam.

"Jack, lets just take a seat." Sam says like a robot. We walk over to waiting room and I see everyone else run in looking for us.

"Dude, what happened to her?" Cameron asks. I don't even know the answer to that question. My only guess is that she didn't eat and...

"Crap, she didn't eat anything. I should've watched her." I sigh and put my head in my hands. "How could I have not realized." I mumble.

"But the rest of us didn't eat and we didn't pass out." Hayes states.

"No, she has hypoglycemia and if her blood sugar isn't right she can faint or knock out cold and there is a lot more issues than just that thing. She is gonna explain later when she wakes up what happened and why in greater depth." They all nod take seats around all of us. Time passes and nobody says a word, an hour goes by and if feels like eternity.

"Gilinsky?" I shoot up out of my chair and the women comes over to the group of us.

"Ok, Samantha seemed to pass out from her blood sugar level and that's why she didn't wake up. We gave her what she needed, and she will be released shortly."

"Thank you."

"We also need her legal guardian to sign her papers, so are her parents around?"

"I'm her legal guardian, not her parents." I explain to the women.

"Who are you in terms of being related to her?" Does she not believe me?

"She is my sister, and my mother and father have put me in charge of her. Therefore I am her legal guardian."

"Ok, just fill out these papers for me then." I take the clipboards and papers and sit down and start filling them out.

"Dude, you're her legal guardian?" Taylor questions.

"Yeah, I have been since since she turned thirteen. Most kids get a present for their birthday, she got a new care taker and parents who didn't want her anymore."

"Why did your parents want her?" Matt asks. I hand the sheets to Sam to fill out so I can explain. He takes the pen and starts answering all the questions.

"Well I was gonna wait for her to you guys, but I might as well tell you now. My parents-"