Chapter 9

Samantha's P.O.V

I walk with Taylor to Nash's room and we walk in and see everyone except Jack's room is here.

Jacks P.O.V

I was sitting with Sam and was talking when I realized Samantha hasn't eaten much, so I decided to give her a big cup of soda so she would be having something. She also seems extremely anxious so I decide to crush up one of her medicines so she doesn't realize I'm giving her more medicine, and so nobody has to know unless she wants them to know about her issues. Johnson, Sam and I are currently walking to Nash's room, and I have Samantha's drink in my hand. I walk in and see everyone is waiting for us.

"Sorry for taking our time." I laugh and everyone starts discussing what we should do. "Sammy, drink this. You need to have something." I whisper to her. She nods and takes the drink.

"Ok, everybody we are playing truth or truth, because we want to know each other better." Nash yells.

"Ok so Jack, why didn't we know you had a sister." Well I was just called out.

"I wanted to keep her safe. You know like away from all of this, she us my only sister I have to keep her hidden." I answer.

"Ok my turn!" Mahogany shouts

"Sammy, who do you like." Mahogany gets straight to the point.

Samantha P.O.V

"Well I only heard about like two of you so I don't really know what your really like. I don't just base people on looks." I say truthfully and shy fully. I take a sip if the drink that taste a little funny, but I think nothing of it.

"I like her already!" Taylor shouts and hugs me form the side.

"Uh thanks?" I laugh at his weirdness.

"Next question, um everyone go around and say a fact not many people know about them." Cam says.

"Well I have a brother in a band." Mahogany says.

"I love vans." Aaron says.

"Dude we all knew that." Matt smacks the back of his head in joking manner.

"Hey maybe Sammy didn't." He puts his hands up in defense.

"I play football." Matt speaks up after talking to Aaron in their own side conversation.

"I'm a model." Cameron says.

"I used to play football, but I play lacrosse." That was Nash and I could tell without even looking up from my drink. he is the only one I truly know thugs about and not because I'm a stalker or something, just because.

"I play football too." Hayes adds in.

"I can beatbox" Johnson adds to the conversation.

"I like to watch him beatbox." Leave it to my brother to do that.

"I like to dance." I'm pretty sure his name was Carter.

"I want a lot of cars." Taylor pipes in throwing his arm around me in a friendly way.

"I play basketball with the Jack's." Sam says. He's actually really good.

"I have nothing other than I sing." Jacob says.

"Sammy why don't you go?" My brother asks and if looks could kill he would be more dead than Kyle.

"Um well I like music a lot. I also like soccer." I wasn't prepared to tell them about my truest 'secret'.

"I have a sister who plays soccer." Shawn pipes in. I look up at him and smile thankfully. "Well that's my thing I have a sister."

"This game is boring, how about we watch a movie?" I am actually too tired for a movie, and I feel like going back to the room.

"I'm going back to the room Taylor, I'll see you when you come back."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm just really tired. I'm feeling sick from the plane and stuff."

"I'll walk you back."

"Guys I'm bringing Sammy back to our room, she's exhausted."

"Goodnight bug!" I hear Sam shout after me.

"Night night Sammy!" I shout back.

"Night Samantha, make sure you set your alarm for 5:30." I can tell that was Jack just by the content of the sentence.

"I will, stop treating me like I'm six, because I'm not. Also last time I checked you forgot to set your alarm and slept through me hitting pans in your ears." I hear a bunch laughs as Taylor and I get to our room and I automatically lie down and fall asleep.