Chapter 14

Samantha's P.O.V

Shawn carried me into my hotel room and laid me on my bed as Jack and Sam followed in. He tucked me under the covers and sat on my bed.

Everyone ended up in here and Shawn was sitting on my bed snuggled up with me. Taylor, Aaron, Matt, Carter and Johnson were on the other bed, and Jack, Sam, Cameron were on the couch. Jacob and Mahogany were in these to desk chairs, while Nash and Hayes took home on the floor. I told them to sit on my bed but they declined saying the floor was comfortable.

"What does everyone want to do?" Matt asks.

"How about we make our videos for the week?" Nash suggests.

"Yeah." Cameron answers. Everyone leaves the room to go to theirs to films except for Shawn.

"So Sammy, what do you wanna do?"

"I would like to just watch Harry potter and cry." Concern takes place on his face.

"Why do want to cry? Are you I'm pain?"

"No, in the Goblet of Fire Cedric dies, and I cry every time."

"Oh, but why do you want to watch something that makes you cry?"

"Because I love Harry Potter, but really just this movie of the bunch." I go to my backpack and put the movie in the player then sit back down next to Shawn.

"How many times have you watched it?"

"This will be my 75th." I answer proudly.

"What! How could you watch it so many times?"

"I love it, and because you catch something new every time."

"You're an interesting girl Samantha Gilinsky." He looks down at me and wraps his arms around me and I place my face on his chest. The movie is playing, but I can't even pay attention. All I hear is his heart beat and it slowly brings me to sleep.

Jack's P.O.V

"Guys, where are Shawn and Samantha?" I question after all slap cams died down.

"I don't know? Check her room." Johnson answers. I walk into her room to see them both sleeping on one another. I run back to Nash's room and tell the guys to get there cameras.

"Look at the little love birds." Nash takes his camera and turns it toward the two of them. I get close to them to take a picture and being the dumb person I am, I don't realize my flash is still on. Sammy stirs in Shawn's arms causing him to pull her closer to his chest. I am not very fond of this, but they look adorable.

"Should we wake them up and go grab dinner?" I ask and get eleven nods.

"How should we wake them?" Nash ask with a smirk on his face.

"How about slap cam Shawn?" I ask.

"You just wanna smack him for getting close with your sister." Mahogany states.

"That's right." I smile and get some soap and walk over to him. I slap his cheek and I get a delayed reaction from him. Once he wakes up his arms let go of Sammy and she falls right off of the bed straight to the floor.

"Bad idea." I get her off of the floor and look at her face.

"You're an ass." She mumbles.

"What was that?" I ask realizing she cussed.

"You're an ass." She states again, then realization hits that she said it to me.

"Sorry Jack."

"You think saying sorry will make me let you keep the computer. Not gonna happen."

"No, come on, you woke me up."

"Actually I woke Shawn up and he dropped you once he woke up." I correct her.

"But you woke him up, so because of you I in turn am awake so... I'm right."

"Jack, let her keep her computer this time." Sam says while giving me a pleading face.

"No, rules are rules."

"I wish you weren't my brother!" Sammy shouts at me.

"Well I wish you weren't born, that way I could have a normal life not having to watch after you." I scream back and she runs out if the room.

"Dude, you have to watch what you say." Matt says.

"Whose gonna go after her because I will." Shawn gets up and walks out the door with Matt behind him.

I shouldn't have said that.

Samantha's P.O.V

The comment hit me like a Mac truck. I got up in an instant and ran to the stairs knowing better than take the elevator. Whoever came looking for me would go for the elevator as soon as they see it. I get to the lobby and run to the area where magcon was held this morning.

I run to the backstage area in a hurry hoping nobody finds me. I pull out the couch that was against the wall just a little and squeeze my body in the crack. They most likely won't find me here, but I don't know. Anything is possible.

I keep replaying his words about how he doesn't even want me. At this point who even does. I bet Sam thinks the same things. I'm just a burden on him, a burden that keeps him from being a normal eighteen year old. The word of my parents not wanting me wasn't a shock but it still hurt. Whereas this felt like too much.

"Sammy, are you in here?" I hear a voice, and I immediately stay still and try to stop crying.

"We know you're in here, can you come out, I'm worried?" That was Shawn's voice, but I don't want to get get out even for him.

"Please..." The other voice says.

"Bug? You in here?" Sam's voice comes into play.

"Yeah she is in here, she's somewhere just won't come out." Shawn says.

"Ok, well don't just stand there...Look for her!" Sam shouts and I get shocked. He has actually never shouted and it kinda got be nervous. I sigh and lean back on the couch. It jerks foward the minute I do this, and my hiding place has been compromised.

"Found her!" Shawn yells to the other two. He pushes the couch out and Sam runs over and embraces me in a really tight, bone crushing hug.

"Don't run away like that ever again. We couldn't find you for two hours. We almost called the cops." What two hours. I guess time flies when your having fun, note the sarcasm. He picks me up and holds my head close to his neck.

"Don't do that ever again. I get it if you are angry, just go to another room, not another part of the hotel that nobody would have thought of."

"That's the point of hiding, so nobody finds you."