Chapter 22

Shawn's P.O.V

We all stepped out onto our floor and everyone went into there room. Samantha being the lazy person she is was shuffling her feet on the ground I went wrapped my arms around Sammy's waist and picked her up and spun her around.

"I have the drugs." I whispered in her ear and she busted out laughing.

"What the hell do you mean?" She asks through laughs.

"I got the Harry potter DVD babe." I whispered again.

"That's nothing near drugs dumb butt." She gives me the cutest 'you're messed up in the head' look.

"Well I'm sorry." I peck her lips and walk into my room and she walks into hers.

"We might wanna start packing." I say as I see Aaron just sitting watching spongebob.

"Yeah, I should but I won't."

"Bro, have fun packing last minute." I grab a pair of clothes and change out of my bathing suit and start to pack everything else including the cherished Harry Potter DVD for Sammy. I place my suitcase on the bed, grab the DVD case, and I knock on the connecting door.

"It's open." A muffled shout is what I get in return. I walk in and I see Sammy packing all of her stuff.

"Here is your baby." I hand her the box and she smiles.

"Thank you, wanna help me pack?"

"Yeah sure, what should I get?"

"You can take all of my shoes and socks and pack them in that suitcase."

"Okay." I grab her shoes that are in two straight lines. I grab a pair of boots and chuck them I'm to the bag and the same with the next pair.

"Shawn, that's not what it's supposed to look like." She shouts at me.

"What do you mean."

"It's supposed to be all aligned and perfect and that's not what it looks like."

"Then you pack it." I defend.

"Then I will." She defends back.

"I'll be in my room helping Aaron who doesn't tell at me when I pack shoes wrong." I say and stand up.

"Well if everything was perfect like it should be you wouldn't be leaving." She says as I leave the room into mine and Aaron's.

"Dude, what just happened? I heard shouting."

"She asks me to help her pack then yells at me for packing shoes wrong and not perfect."

"Cut her some slack man, she's a girl whose got her issues. I doubt she meant it."

"Yeah I guess you're right, but I'm gonna let her cool down." I sit on my bed and watch some television. Half way through the fourth episode of drake and josh I get a text from Jack saying to meet in the lobby because we are going to dinner.

"We're going to dinner c'mon." Aaron stands up and follows me out the door and down to the lobby. Everyone is down there already and Sammy just looks down when she sees me.

"We are going the classic route of Taco Bell down the road!" Jack says and we all start to walk. When I say we, I mean everyone except Samantha because Sam is holding her. When we get there everyone gets up and orders and we all sit in a U shaped booth. Everyone seemed to notice my lack of talking to Sammy, but nobody said anything.

Samantha's P.O.V

I had Jack order me a taco with just meat and a sprite, however he got me two tacos and a large sprite which was against my will.

"Eat up, you don't look too well." He places the foot in front of me and I slowly start to eat. I nibble at my food slowly and I know Sam knows something's up, but he doesn't say anything because I think he thinks it's 'girl issues' which it isn't. I finish one taco and I pull the hood of my black magcon hoodie up. I close my eyes before tears can pour out.

I never meant to be so rude to Shawn, it was the OCD talking. It's not an excuse, but I would've never been such a brat to him if it wasn't for that. Everything needs to be perfect for me to function, and nothing is perfect so I tend to have mental breakdowns, like the one I am having now.

"What happened to her?" Mahogany asks in a hushed voice.

"I don't know, she was fine before." Jack answers

"It's all my fault, crap." Shawn speaks up.

"What do you mean, what happened?" Jack asks.

"She asked me to help her pack her shoes and she shouted at me for not doing it right, and how everything is supposed to be a certain way. I shouted back at her about how if she wanted it done a certain way she should do it herself and I left the room."

"Shawn, don't feel bad about that. Trust me, it was the OCD talking, she probably is feeling bad. I have been meaning to talk to her doctor about it, but we haven't had a chance." Jack replies.

"Yeah but I still feel bad for shouting back and not realizing she couldn't help it."

"Trust us Shawn, don't feel bad." Sam adds in.

"Guys we have to leave. It's eleven and it takes an hour to get to the airport, an security and all that stuff." Cameron states.

"Let's not forget Aaron needs to pack." Shawn says and everyone gets up and I don't move so nobody knows I was really awake.

"Guys, I got her go ahead." Jack grabs me under my shoulder and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and cling to him. He hasn't picked me up or anything like this is like a year, it's always Sam.

"Love you big brother." I mumble into his neck.

"Love you too sissy." I missed this type of us and I'm happy I'm getting even a second of it.