Chapter 33

Samantha's P.O.V

I closed my hoodie around my face and I threw the covers over my whole body.

"Don't shun me now." He whined.

"Don't be a meanie."

"I'm sorry for being a meanie babe, can you forgive me?" He pulled the covers off me and started tickling me on my sides. I immediately started squirming and laughing.

"Stop, I'm trying to be mad at you." I pouted still trying to get him to stop.

"Oh, I'm sorry that I don't want you mad at me." He rolled me to the other side of my bed while sitting down.

"Who said you could sit here?" I replied while blindly aiming at him with my oversized sleeves. I started swinging at what believe is him, but I could be hitting a pillow for all I know.

"Are you seriously trying to hit me babe?"

"Maybe...is it working."

"No, not at all."

"Well that sucks, I just used energy to swing at the air." I huff and cross my arms over my chest.

"Take the hood off so I can see your pretty face."

"No thank you." I feel a pair of hands touch my head and they pull my hood off. I turn to Shawn and smile.

"Did you just do what I think you did?"

"What do you think I did?"

"You pulled my hood off."

"In that case, I did do what you think I did."

"I'm going to hit you with a pillow now." I announce as I hit him with the light pillow.

"Thanks for that Sammy."

"It's what I do." I put the pillow down and lie my head on him.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah, just pick one."

"Like any of them?" I ask happily.

"Yup." I stand up and go over to my movie collection.

"Ok, A Little Princess it is." I put it in the DVD slot and walk back to the bed.

"What's this about?"

"This little girl gets sent off to an orphanage and she has a nice time, as much of a nice time as you can being an orphan, but once something happens it get stripped away and it's so sad, but it's a great movie."

"Okay, let's watch." I grin ear to ear because most guys would be like turn it off, but not Shawn.

We get half way through the movie when we get a call.

"I'll pause it." I press the button and he picks up the phone putting it on speaker.

"Hey, what up?"

"Nothing, is Sammy with you?" Jack asks.

"Yeah, you're on speaker."

"Okay, were at Applebee's do you guys want us to bring anything back?"

"I'll take a cheeseburger with fries."

"Okay, what about you Sammy?"

"An oriental chicken salad with extra dressing and crispy chicken not grilled."

"That's what I though. Okay we will be back in like a half an hour or so."

"Okay bye Jack, love you."

"Love you too, bye." He hangs up and I resume the movie. I can't get over what happens in it, yet it remains one of my favorite movies.

"This is so sad."

"I know right, like the poor girl." We got up to the escape part and I was clenching onto Shawn's shirt because I get scared every time even though I know the outcome.

"Is she really going to do this?" He asks in shock.

"Just watch! I'm still in shock and this is like my fifteenth time watching this movie."

"Sara, don't do it! You dumbass." Shawn shouts and the movie and I try my hardest not to laugh.

"Oh thank god, its over and I'm good." He threw his hands up and stood up turning to me.

"That is an emotional train wreck." He pointed at the television.

"Read the book, even more dramatic." He takes the movie out and puts it in it's case.

"We are watching a good happy movie now." He puts in a movie which I didn't see the name of and he sits back down next to me.

"What did you put in?"

"You'll see." The door to the room flies open and I see Jack holding food.

"Hi Jack."

"Hey sissy, what did you guys do when we were gone?"

"We watched A Little Princess, and Shawn got so pissed it's not even funny."

"Miss Minchin was quite the b word." Sam walks in smiling.

"You bet she was." Shawn mumbles and I laugh at his anger toward the women.

"Here is your food." He passes a tray to Shawn.

"And here is yours."

"Thanks." We both say as he leaves the room with Sam.

"No problem." I look up at the screen to see Clueless.

"Yes, love this movie."

"Well of course you love it. Why else would you carry it with you?"

"I might be a movie hoarder deep down inside, but we'll never know."

"Touché." The movie starts and I take a bite of my salad. My favorite part where she gets mugged comes on and I just laugh.

"Why are you laughing at her with a gun to her head?"

"It's just so funny, her face."

"Ok, I'll give you that. Her face is hysterical during this scene."

"That's why I'm laughing." I put my almost empty salad in the trash can by the bathroom before grabbing the water bottle near Shawn.

"Wanna throw this out for me?" He asks and I just stare at him.

"I'll take that as a no." He stands up and kisses my head.

"Yeah, it was a no." I climb into my bed and go under the covers and Shawn comes back sitting on top of them. I feel my eyes getting droopy and I fight to keep them open.

"Just go to sleep babe, well watch the rest tomorrow, because if you recall I claimed you for tomorrow because Mahogany got you the other day."

"Ok, goodnight songbird."

"Night wizard." The light of the tv turns off and Shawn turns off all the light around the room before stepping into his bed.

I clasp onto my stuffed animal and slowly fall asleep because sleep is awesome and sleep is what I do best.