Chapter 12

Laura's POV

''I got the job'' I grin, as I sit down on my bed with Chloe opposite me, ''Ohh where at?'' She smiles, putting her phone down on my bed ''Lush'' I grin, making her eyes widen and look right at me ''No way? really?'' She comments, making me laugh and nod.

It's Sunday afternoon, Ashton's at work till 5, so I decided to invite Chloe over for a couple hours, have some girl time, do our nails etc, ''Laura! that's my favorite shop, I'm so jealous'' She pouts, making me laugh ''Why don'y you apply? I think they are still looking for people'' I suggest and she shakes her head ''I feel like if I worked there, I wouldn't like it as much then'' She shrugs, making me nod, agreeing with her.

''I've had this headache since Friday, it's starting to really piss me off now'' I sigh, leaning back into my pillows, my phone next to me, ''Are you on the pill? because it could be that'' She suggests, making me look at her ''I've been on it since year 10, it shouldn't still be that? right'' I frown, looking at the box, which is next to my bed.

''I think it could still be that, make a appointment and you could be put on the ones without the week break, which I'm on and they're so much better'' She explains, making me nod, ''I'll get my mum to ring up tomorrow or something'' I shrug, taking a sip of my water, which is beside me bed.

''Have you got a ex called Jack?'' Chloe then asks, making me freeze slightly and look at her ''Why do you ask?'' I question, no one put Michelle knows about him and my school friends, but I hardly see them anymore, ''He's just added me on snapchat and Facebook'' She explains, making me frown ans bite my lip.

''Yeah...he's my ex'' I nod, ''I've not accepted anyways because I don't know him'' She lets me know, making me nod slightly and look away, not wanting to think about all that, ''I have a hairdressers appointment after college, I've never been so excited about that'' I laugh, changing the subject.

''Sticking with blonde?'' She asks, making me nod ''Yeah, I have no much brown in my hair right now from my roots, I hate it'' I pout, making her smile and cross her legs, ''I'm thinking about dying my hair back to black'' She says, making me raise an eyebrow ''Bored with brown hair?'' I smile, making her nod, ''Yeah, but I don't want to go blonde'' She laughs ''Too much money and work'' She adds, making me smile.

''My mum pays it for me right now, but because I have a job now, I will have to start paying for it, sadly'' I laugh, making Chloe smile and check her phone for a message, ''Michael's legit being such a dick today, we argued badly last night and I tried to say sorry, but he's just being a total dick'' She sighs, looking down at her phone.

-

Message From Ashton:

I've just gotta out of work, I need to see you:( xx

Message To Ashton:

Come over then? xx

I laugh slightly, putting my phone down, opening up my bedroom window to let some fresh air in and go downstairs, opening up the fridge, grabbing the bacon out the fridge and putting the oven on, before the door knocks.

I put the packet down and open the door, smiling when I see Ashton standing there, wearing black jeans and a black shirt which has a logo on and his name badge, ''Hey babe'' He comments, leaning down and pecking my lips, ''Hey'' I smile, closing the door once he's walked in.

''Want some bacon?'' I ask, going back to the kitchen and looking at him, ''Sure, why not''He smiles, looking tired as hell, so I put some bacon in and turn around so I can probably look at him, ''You look shattered Ash, did you not sleep well last night?'' I ask with a frown, ''I went out after work and got a little too drunk with Luke and yeah, I'm a little hungover'' He laughs, making me shake my head at him.

''Also nice pajamas'' He comments, making me look down and laugh, It's just pink shorts with sports on and the top has stitch on, Disney pajamas are the best, ''They're amazing, stop judging'' I grin at him and finish making our food and handing him his plate, ''In case you want some brown source'' I say, sitting down on a chair, as he does the same.

-

''Ash, you look ill more than hungover'' I comment, making him look at me and smile ''Honestly, when I'm hungover, I look ill more than normal'' He explains, making me pout and cuddle into him, ''Why don't you have a little nap or something?'' I suggests, making him shake his head slightly, ''I'm gonna head home soon, get a shower and then I'll probably go sleep'' He explains, making me nod slightly and kiss his cheek.

''I think you need to get a early sleep, surprised you're even driving'' I pout, making him laugh slightly ''If I couldn't keep my eyes open, I would've got the bus to work, but I'm fine'' He tells me, making me nod slightly and sit up.

-

I yawn as I turn off my lamp and look at my phone, going on snapchat, opening up the snap from Chloe, who is closing her eyes and pouting 'Michael is still ignoring me, help:(' It says, making me frown and take a snap of my window 'Ring him, make him talk to you' I reply, sending her the snap and checking all the stories, as I hear my mum go into her bedroom.

I close all my apps, making sure my alarm is on for tomorrow and put my phone on charge, letting out a yawn and I cuddle into my pillow with a small smile on my face and I just fall asleep with nothing on my mind.

Hoping tomorrow goes fine.

How's this one? let me know what you think?

Vote?

Comment?

Share?

-MissGrassi