Chapter 1

Laura's POV

''I'm shitting one'' I mutter, as me and my best friend Michelle walk into the college building, ''Same, oh my god'' She laughs, looking around the massive campus, ''Do you think there will be any cute guys?'' She then asks, as we walk down the corridor, to the stairs,we have to go.

I freeze slightly as we walk into the salon looking room, my heart beating fast as everyone looks over, making Michelle give me a small smile and lead me over to the chair, ''Hello everyone, I'm so sorry that I'm late, we had meetings before and it ran a little late'' I tall blonde haired woman rushes in, looking around and giving us all smiles.

''But my name is Lynn Welsh and I will be your level 1 beauty tutor'' She introduces herself, making me sigh already and look around slightly, ''I will be taking you down later on, to buy your uniform'' She starts and she just goes through the simple rules.

''Now for the fun part, getting to know each other, I just want you to tell me your name, age, birthday and something you like'' She explains, making me sigh and we all get into the circle, ''Alright, you start'' She points at Michelle, which makes me sigh because I'll be next.

''My name is Michelle Anderson, I'm 16, my birthday is 26th September and I like to party?'' She lets us all now, making me laugh slightly at the party party, since it's very much true, ''Let's hope not too much'' Lynn comments, making Michelle grin and sit back down, before Lynn points over at me.

''My name is Laura Henderson, I'm 16, birthday 8th August and I like music, I guess?'' I smile awkwardly, before sitting down and letting the girl next to me take her turn.

''My name is Chloe Tomlinson, I'm 18 years old and my birthday is 20th May and I love my boyfriend Michael'' She grins happily and sits down, giving me a massive grin, she seems nice, I look at Michelle and see her roll her eyes, she hates it when people are happy like her, but whatever, I'm not her.

After a while, ''So I'm gonna let you on a little break, but I want you to hang around with someone new, so Laura you go with Chloe'' Lynn explains, making the both of us look at each other and smile, ''Michelle you go with Betty'' She explains, making me smile at Michelle as she groans and goes to the blonde haired girl.

''Alright let's go'' Chloe grins, as I grab my bag and follow her out of the salon, classroom thing, ''I want you too meet my boyfriend'' She grins as we walk downstairs, making me smile at her, ''I would love to meet your boyfriend'' I smile more, as she claps happily and takes me to the canteen and too the table.

''This is our second year here, I did childcare last year and hated it'' She laughs as we sit down, as now lads are here yet, ''I feel like you might like one of the guys, he's the sweetest guy, plays drums'' She lets me know, making me smile, ''I can't wait to meet him'' I say, looking down and checking all my snaps.

''Chloeeee'' I hear a cheerful voice, making me jump and look up, seeing a curly haired male walking over, making me bite my lip, ''Ashton, hey'' She smiles, standing up and hugging him quickly and then they both sit down, ''Ashton this is Laura and Laura this is Ashton'' She introduces the both of us, making me smile at her ''Hey'' I greet him, making him grin, dimples popping up, ''Heyy'' He waves, before sitting next to me and shoving his bag on the ground and groaning, as a pink haired guy walks over and talks with Chloe.

''I hate first days so much'' Ashton then whines, making me look at him, ''Is it your first year here?'' He adds, making me nod at him, ''Yep'' I laugh, moving my hair out my face and putting my phone down on the table, ''Second year for you?'' I ask, making him nod, ''Should be my third, but me being a idiot took a year break after school'' He laughs, making me smile and shrug ''Your here now though, hey'' I laugh.

''What course?'' I ask, jumping as my phones buzz's, showing I have a message from Michelle, but I shrug and ignore it, ''Music'' He grins, making me smile at him and nod ''And I'm guessing you're doing beauty, just like Chloe?'' He asks, making me nod and smile, ''Well we've gotta go, hopefully I'll see you again soon?'' Ashton says, making me smile, ''Add me on snapchat if you want, name just LHendo16'' I let him now, watching him smile and he does that, before walking off with the pink haired dude.

''We should head back up'' Chloe grins at me, before we both stand up and head back upstairs, me taking a sip of my water, ''So did you like Ashton?'' She asks, as we walk up the door, ''Yeah, he's amazing'' I grin to myself, as we walk in, taking my seat next to Michelle again, feeling more relaxed.

''Was your break shit, just like mine?'' Michelle mumbles, making me look at her and raise an eyebrow, ''Not really, I enjoyed it'' I smile, shoving my phone in my bag and roll my eyes as Michelle grins, ''But she's too happy, remember we have to keep low, so we don't get in trouble'' She hisses, making me roll my eyes, ''No Michelle, I don't want to be like that anymore, I want to meet new people, I don't want to be awkward little shit anymore'' I sigh, making her roll her eyes, ''Whatever'' She mumbles, as Lynn walks back into the room.

''Tomorrow bring your makeup in because we will be doing each others makeup because I want to see what use are good at and what use need to work more on, as that's what the first unit is on'' Lynn explains, making everyone nod and grin.

If you know me, you know how much I love to do makeup, you will never see me without it on, well you would if you slept at mine or whatever because I don't sleep on it.

So I leave college that day with a happy smile on my face.

So first chapter is done and I'm very happy with it, let me know what you think of it.

Vote?

Comment?

Share?

-MissGrassi