Chapter 6

Laura's POV

'My boyfriend's better that yours' I caption it, before tagging Ashton and posting it on Instagram, it's a mirror selfie, in the outfits we're wearing to the party, Ashton is wearing black skinny jeans with rips in the knee, with a black shirt that buttons up and he smells fucking amazing, like he's my favorite smell. 

I'm just wearing short shorts, with tights and a belly top, which shows of my belly button piercings that Ashton somehow didn't know I had, I grin when Ashton likes the post, as does a lot of people from school and some from college, who I have become friends with.

''You ready to go?'' He asks, walking back into the bedroom, I nod, smiling at him and putting my shoes on, just some boot heals that I've grown to love, before taking his hand and walking out the bedroom, walking out the house with no one saying anything, ''We'll be getting a taxi there and back because we will probably be drunk'' Ashton explains, as a taxi pulls up and we both get in, Ashton telling the driver where to go.

''Where even is this party?'' I ask, looking over at him, ''You know Brad Simpson?'' He asks, making me think slightly ''In your course, has a crush on Maia from hairdressing?'' I ask, making him laugh and nod ''Well it's his, he normally throws really big parties, and as it's his birthday weekend, he's throwing a party'' He explains, making me nod and laugh.

Once Ashton has payed the driver, we both make our way into this massive house, ''Laura!'' I hear Chloe cheer, her running over to me and throwing her arms around me, making me laugh and hug back, ''You look fucking amazing, I'm jealous with how pretty you look'' She says, pulling back, making me smile at her ''Thank you, but Chloe you're beautiful, also love the dress'' I smile, making her grin and do a spin ''Thank youu'' She laughs.

''The bitch hasn't arrived yet'' She comments, handing me a cup which I'm guessing as alcohol in, making me shrug and take a sip, ''Good, I hope she never does'' I laugh, making Chloe smile, grabbing a shot and taking it, I can see she's already a little tipsy, poor thing must be a lightweight.

-

''Hey beautiful'' I hear from behind me, before arms wrap around me, making my laugh slightly as his breath tickles down my neck, ''Stop, that tickles'' I giggle, turning around in his arm and grinning up at him, I may be drunk, I ended up taking a loud of shots and now on the vodka, it's fun.

''Sorry'' He laughs, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close, I giggle slightly at the feeling and wrap my arms around his neck and just keep giggling, making Ashton pull away and raise an eyebrow at me, ''How much have you drank?'' He asks, as I gulp the last of my drink down, ''I don't know, a lot...I think'' I mutter, thinking to myself, before shrugging, Ashton doesn't seem to be drunk, maybe just tipsy.

''Hey there's the fucker that's ruined my life!'' I hear a yell, making me frown ''Who's yelling?'' I mumble, Ashton tries to stop me from turning around, but I do and as soon as I do someone is punching me right in the nose, making me full back from the force and I'm drunk, so my balance is all fucked.  

''What the fuck dude'' I hear Ashton, before I see him punch the guy and then there's a massive fight happening and I'm just frozen just too the shock and I'm confused.

-

We're back at Ashton's now, Anne got called and yeah, she isn't very happy, I stumble as I try and take off my tights, groaning as I nearly fall into the wall, Ashton is talking downstairs with his mum, I just huffs annoyed and slide down the wall, still trying to shove my tights off.

''Need a little help?'' I hear Ashton chuckle, making me look at him eyes wide and nod, because yes I do need help, Ashton then helps me change into a pair off his sweat shorts and his shirt, before helping me down, ''I'm sorry I ruined your night'' I yawn, rubbing my eyes tiredly, Ashton smiles down at me, ''You didn't ruin my night sweetheart, I'm just glad you're okay'' He kisses my cheek, making me smile sleepily up at him.

''Cuddle?'' I mumble, pouting up at him, which makes him smile ''Alright'' He laughs, getting down beside me, pulling me into his chest and making me giggle and look up at him, ''You have a black eye'' I pout, noticing his eye looks a little bad, but he just smiles at me slightly, ''I know sweetie, but I'm okay'' He comments, making me nod slightly and hide my face in his chest.

''Is your mum mad?'' I mumble, after a few minutes of silence, gripping onto his shirt slightly, ''She's a little upset, but she isn't mad'' He let's me know, making me nod slightly and then yawn, ''I'm just gonna go and pee okay? I won't be long'' Ashton says, making me whine, but roll over so he can get off the bed and he just does that and I pick up my phone to check everything.

I open up the snapchat app, opening up Chloe's snap she's just sent me, it's a video of her jumping and dancing like crazy, she's still at the party, but me and Ash left earlier because off what happened, but I just giggle at the end because she ends up falling over, pulling Michael with her.

I take a snap off myself with my eyes closed and sent it too her, as Ashton then walks back into the room, shirtless and he climbs back into the bed and pulls me back into him and kisses the top of my head.

''Goodnight babe'' He mumbles, turning off the lamp, making me room dark, I smile slightly and cuddle back into him ''Goodnight'' I yawn and end up falling asleep with a smile on my face.

So this happened? what do you think?

Vote?

Comment?

Share?

-MissGrassi