Chapter 11

Laura's POV

''Ash? can you go pick up Lauren from her friends?'' Anne shouts up the stairs, Ashton groans slightly ''Yeah, which friend?'' He mumbles, his voice sounding rough since we both feel asleep for a hour, after eating our food, I rub my eyes sleepily and sit up, ''Zoe's'' She shouts up, before we hear a door close.

''Do you wanna come with or stay here?'' He asks, putting a jacket on, ''I'll come with'' I mutter, brushing my hair so it looks better and putting it in a high pony, before putting my shoes on and then I follow him to his car, making sure I have my phone.

''It's a 15 minute car ride, just so you know'' He explains, making me nod and smile at him, ''That's fine'' I put on my seat belt as he starts driving, turning my data on and checking most of my messages, ''Luke's asked if you could ring when you can'' I let him now, I bite my lip as Ashton frowns, but he nods.

I then check my snapchat, seeing Chloe and Luke have both snapped me, I open up Chloe's, seeing she is now at her house, it's a picture of her dresser, where I see a picture of her and Micheal and a heart next to it, the caption reading 'Missing this fucker already' making me smile slightly and then check Luke's.

It's just a picture of his dog, who's looking at the camera, 'You with Ashton?' It reads, making me bite my lip, before taking a snap of the car radio and putting the caption as ''Yeah, just picking his sister up, everything okay?' I sent him back and check his bitmoji to see when he was last active, 20 minutes ago.

I watch as Ashton pulls up into a really long street and parks up near the end, ''Fucking hell, this street is a little...long'' I say, making him laugh slightly, grabbing his phone and texting his sister, I'm guessing, before he places his phone down and opens up his window, ''This heat fucking sucks'' He groans, leaning his head back on the seat.

I then watch as the door opens and two girls walk out, which I'm guessing is Lauren and Zoe? I think that's her name, then watch as his sister walks to the car and gets in the seat behind Ashton, making me bite my lip, as I feel slightly nervous, ''Why are you coming home this late?'' Ashton asks, as he starts driving again.

''I didn't want to be at home'' She comments, as my phone goes off with a notification from Luke again and I open it, just seeing his floor 'Tell him to ring me when your back, please' It says and I just say okay and exit the app again.

I hear Ashton sigh as I turn off my data and put my phone back on my lap, ''So is this Laura?'' Lauren says, after a couple minutes silence, I look over and smile at her ''Yeah, this is Laura'' Ashton says, as he stops at a red light, looking a little pissed off, Lauren just smiles at me and goes back to her phone.

-

''Michelle is a fucking dickhead'' Ashton sighs, as he places his phone down on his bedside table, ''What happened, if you don't mind me asking?'' I ask, looking up from where my head is and seeing him looking down at me, ''She's just really controlling over him and it's got him in trouble'' Ashton explains, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into him, which makes me smile knowing I can cuddle up and probably end up falling asleep. 

-

The next day:

''I've got the worst headache'' I groan, as I get into Ashton's car, he frowns at me ''How come?'' He asks, driving away from Starbucks where I just had a job interview , ''I woke up with one, I just took paracetamol, but they haven't kicked in'' I sigh, running my hands through my hair, making him frown.

''Do you still wanna maccies?'' He asks, making me nod and smiles at him, ''What time you in work on Saturday?'' I ask, looking at the time on my phone, ''9-3'' He lets me know, making me nod and lean back in the chair, Ashton works at a music shop weekends, he's been working there since he started college the first year and he says it's good pay.

''Anyways, how did it go?'' He asks, as he drives in the McDonald's area, ''It went alright I think, I have another interview for lush tomorrow, I want that one more'' I laugh, making him smile and park the car, ''Just let me know how it goes'' He smiles, parking the car and we both get in.

After we've ordered the food, we sit down at a table near the window and I take a sip of my drink at first, ''Only problem is, if I work at Lush, Michelle's brother works there and yeah, probably means she'll visit a lot'' I pout, as he shoves some of his burger in his mouth, which makes me laugh.

''All you have to do is ignore her and I know for a fact Chloe spends a lot of time in Lush, Micheal is always whining about it'' He laughs, making me smile, ''Does Chloe have a job?'' I ask, eating some of my food, making Ashton shake his head ''She got fired from her job just before college started, for never being in and taking time off'' He explains, making me frown, ''I think she's looking for a new job though'' He adds, making me smile and finish eating up my food.

''I've never seen you drink Starbucks?'' Ashton says after a while, making me look at him, ''Yeah, I don't really like coffee, so it isn't my think'' I explain, making him laugh slightly and nod, ''So I guess working there wouldn't be as fun'' He smiles, making me laugh and shrug.

I look around once I finish my food, seeing Calum is at the other side of the room, on the phone to someone, ''You know Calum is over there?'' I say to Ashton, who nods ''Yeah, he's at a job interview here'' Ashton laughs, making me smile and put my stuff in the bin, ''Well good luck to him'' I laugh, making him smile.

Then we just head back to his.

How was this? Starbucks or lush?

Vote?

Comment?

Share?

-MissGrassi