.C H A P T E R : 0 1 6.

Justin's POV

"I love you Justin." As soon as those words came out of her mouth, my eyes went all wide with surprise.

What did she just said?

Before I could process any further, her eyes went heavy and she went totally unconscious right in my arms.

My eyes widened more. No no no!

"No! Alishia! No!" I shouted getting all panicked, now shaking her in my lap.

"Alishia! Damn please open your eyes!! Alishia!!" I shouted while shaking her strongly. But she didn't responded even a bit.

"Oh no no no! Please for God's sake! Please!" I shouted very loudly feeling wetness in my eyes.

She can't do this to me. She just.. can't!
What should I do now?

I immediately took her wrist and checked her pulse rate. It was a bit low. Oh no!

Then I felt that her body was pretty colder that usual. What the fuck did just happened to her?!!

I think I should really do something to save her. She'll not be able to survive like this in cold for long.

So, I decided to scream. I got up from my position, gently keeping Alishia's head on my coat.

"Help!!! Somebody help!!! Help!!! Please Help!!!" I shouted very loudly. I've never raised my voice this much in my whole life.

I patted at elevator's walls roughly with my hands for someone to hear me out. But unfortunately nobody really did.

I stopped after some minutes of taking my anger and frustration out on the wall and plopped down on my knees.

A small sob left my lips, now not able to control it anymore. I now sat down completely and hugged her almost lifeless body to my chest and snuggled my head into her neck.

This really is a nightmare.

What should I do? What the fuck should I do to save her?!

I allowed my tears to fall from my eyes. This can't be happening. Please please someone wake me up from this stupid nightmare. Please!

After being like that for a while and hugging Alishia for sometime, I removed my head from the crook of her neck and looked at her breathtaking face.

Why in the world does she think that she doesn't look beautiful? I mean just look at her... She's so so so fuckin beautiful!

I wish her to be conscious right now because... I want to tell her that... I've too... I've too fallen in love with her.

Yes, I really do love her from my heart now. And I've excepted that now. That's the truth.

I wonder, does she really do feels that way about me or just said that in the flow.

But her eyes.

Before getting unconscious, her eyes said something else. She really was in love with me too. I was able to see it in her eyes at that time.

But what should I do now? I realy will have to do something to save her. I think she just fainted because of the lack of food and water.

I'll have to do something very soon.

But I feel helpless. Totally helpless.

I sighed and decided to lay down beside her.

I don't know what should I do now. Today, probably, someone will come in hotel and will try to use the elevator and after knowing that it is not working they'll call someone to repair it. Then we'll be able to get out of here.

But will we able to survive until then? Will Alishia be able to hold till then?

And what if nobody came to the hotel today also? What if we got stuck here for more days? Then what we'll do?

Alishia will not be able to hold till then. But she'll have to.

She'll have to hold on for me.

Even, now, my head is also spinning, I don't know why. I think it's only because of lack of food and water. After all it's been 3 days? Maybe.

I don't remember properly. But even if it's been 3 days, it has still been a long time since we've not eaten or drunken anything. No wonder why Alishia fainted. Even I'm also going to faint very soon.

But I can't! If I fainted, then we both will die without anybody knowi-

No no no! I can't think like that. Someone will definitely come today. I believe.

It's just a voice inside me is saying that everything will be just fine.

Somebody will definitely come and rescue us today.

I believe...

__________

Justin Drew Bieber Is Engaged!!!

Do these words even suit together?

Never really thought this day will come this soon

Never really thought this day will come this soon. Time flies really fast.
But it's okay. If he's happy I'm also happy. My all the love and blessings are with him. 💝

But if Hailey broke his heart, I swear to God I'll just kill her. I hope they keep each other happy.

.

Anyways, Short Chapter... 🙄

But I just got a huge of a writer's block. And also I'm extremely busy with my studies this year but I somehow managed to write this Chapter for you all...

So, this story is near to it's end.

Do you want a Sequel?
And wanna suggest anything for the next chapter?

Please Vote and Comment

Love ~ Mariya