.C H A P T E R : 0 0 9.

Alishia's POV

"What do you think, what time it could be Justin?" I asked him still engulfed in his arms.

"I don't know. We've lost the total track of time since mine and yours mobile phones have died." He answered making me extremely scared. Well I didn't expected the other answer from him. I sighed still engulfed in his arms. I buried my face more into his chest. However, he didn't minded it at all. So, I just enjoyed the feeling of being close to him.

I felt protected, safe, loved in his arms.

What surprised me the most was that, during our entire time here he had continued to stay calm. I admired that he could stay calm in such situation. I was also no longer freaking out but still I was extremely worried sick from inside. Something just told me that we'll not get out of here very soon.

"Do you believe everything happens for a reason?" Justin suddenly asked bringing me back to world. I looked at his face confusedly not understanding where he got this question from but nodded my head yes.

"Do you think that... Uh... God is trying to set us up?" He asked hesitantly.

"What?" I asked him extremely confused. What is he trying to say?

"Yeah... I mean that is what I was thinking. Maybe our fate has brought us together here." He said.

"You really think that?" I asked him all surprised.

He stayed quite. I know he was worried what I would think of him, if I would judge him.

We both were now stripped down and exposed to each other from inside. Being with someone for almost 30-32 hours made you that way. It was easy to look past a person with whom you'd spend so much time alone, specially not knowing him before.

You didn't got the chance to introduce yourself as a person because you were already exposed. I never knew it was this easy to see through a person. But spending so much time with same person all alone i this type of situation and doing nothing, it shows the whole different side if the same person. It had made my view on him very different.

The first time I saw him, I thought that he also must be just like all big billionaire businessman and he'll just treat me like a waitress that I am. But he didn't. He actually treated me like I'm his friend from so long. He's extremely diffrent than I thought. He's really a gentleman.

"I mean..." He trialled off. I looked at him again getting out of my day dream. I was still engulfed in his arms and was looking at his face.

"See... I know it's stupid but what do you think the purpose of us being here is? You know, my mother used to say everything happens for a reason. So, what's the reason behind this? What's the reason behind us being stuck here in this elevator together?" He asked. I shrugged not getting answer to tell him.

"We were Bound to be stuck here in this elevator together. Maybe because, God wanted to set us up. Maybe..." He said suddenly with some confidence kicking inn, in him. He looked cute when he was nervous but he looked hot when he was confident.

I nodded but my mind wasn't completely agreeing. This was a weird situation to call as a... as a love story?. I thought it more like a question. And the most important thing - Do I really have feelings for him? I mean I'm attracted him but love? I don't know about it.

He realized that I'm not gonna answer this question very soon. So, he decided to change the subject.

"I wonder what the weather could be outside today?" He said.

"I think it must be snowing as it's extremely cold in here." I said and ge immediately hugged me more tightly.

"Are you still feeling cold?" He asked with concern.

"Nah. Just a bit but don't worry I'll be fine." I said. I don't want him to worry about me more. He's already worried. I looked down avoiding the eye contact.

I could feel him starting at me as I looked down. Some kind of connection was building up inside us now. I looked at him up too, now starting at his hypnotizing beautiful golden-brown orbs. They looked tired but still were of full of life. He licked his lips still keeping eye contact with me. I again looked down. If I looked more, I'll not be able to control my body for him. He was still not looking away.

"Alishia," Justin suddenly whispered my name from his lips, oh, so so beautifully. He says my name alot but this time the way it left from his mouth was just thrilling. And I could feel goosebumps rise on my arms. I probably looked ridiculous and stupid in front of him.

"You look beautiful." He whispered again.

My head shot up and looked at him again. I recalled what he just said in my head, to make sure what I heard was really correct or not. I was afraid that I'd misheard something or I was just thinking things in my mind. What was happening to me right now?

I tried to gather myself and come back to my previous senses where I was confident that nothing's gonna happen between us. He's just a big businessman and I'm only a stupid, poor girl who works as a waitress in his one hotel. Nothing can ever happen between us. My inner brain was also telling me that this could be a normal behaviour of him around every women. He was trying to seduce me just like every other girl, after all, he's a big billionaire business tycoon. He'd probably slept with many girls that I couldn't even imagine. Ohk! Now I should really stop thinking. Justin's not like this at all. He's not like other big billionaires. He's diffrent.

"I'm sorry, I... I shouldn't have said that." He said and took his hands away from my back and got up from where he was laying beside me. I frowned.

I didn't realized that I didn't responded to his words and I must've looked terrified while thinking all that stupid things about him in my stupid mind. I could imagine my facial expressions less welcoming than usual. He must've felt bad. It was not the time to look unimpressed.

"No no. I'm sorry Justin. I was thinking something else. And thank-you for saying that." I immediately saved the moment. I smiled trying to show him my appreciation. My mind was playing with me. Did he really mean it or was he just saying it to make me happy? Do he really thinks I'm beautiful? Because in reality I'm far away from it.

I know, I don't look good. I'm fat. I don't have a good figure, my skin is oily, I'm ugly. My have extremely chubby cheeks. My skin is pale. I don't have anything good in me. What can be beautiful in me? And I'm sure Justin Bieber had surrounded himself with most beautiful business womens, businessmen's beautiful daughters, models, actresses. And yet here I was convincing myself that he really thinks I'm beautiful.

Then again, why would he say it in the first place if he didn't mean it? Why he'll lie to me for something so silly?

"You're being awfully quite. What's the matter?" He asked.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about something silly." I chuckled. I don't want him to know that I'm just thinking about him and only him.

"Well... You're beautiful. And I really mean it..." He whispered the last part like it was a small secret of ours. I instantly blushed as I saw it in his eyes. He was saying the truth. The real truth.

__________

I know it's a short Chapter. But in the next Chapter you'll love me.

Why? Coz ... Why don't you find it in next Chapter. Lol. 😛

Please Vote and Comment...

Love ~ Mariya