.C H A P T E R : 0 1 3.

Alishia's POV

"Where is Jaxon now?" I changed the subject hoping it would calm him down. However, when I mentioned Jaxon, his entire body tensed.

After that, what he said just made me feel more shocked and confused...

"My brother's dead." He uttered flatly. My heart dropped in shock, as I felt my eyes widened.

His hazel orbs suddenly grew interested with the ground below in the elevator, a motionless expression playing on his face. A surge of sympathy washed over my heart for him.

"W-What?" I stuttered. He was frozen for a second before he nodded. I found myself frowning, running a hand over his cheek.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered, softly moving his head in my direction. However, it didn't effected him. His expression was blank and it scared me.

"Justin," I hesitantly called. He didn't move, nor did he reply. Instead, his brows furrowed and his jaw clenched. And a few seconds later, I noticed his eyes water. My heart broke when a tear left his eye.

"J-Justin," I again called him, my voice cracking itself. And then another tear left from his eye. He was trying his best to not to break down in front of me. But actually, he did.

He can share whatever is going on in his mind. He needs to take it out somewhere.

"He's gone. H-He's gone Alishia." He lowly whispered, his voice cracking.

I don't know what came into me but, I just pulled him into me. I ran a hand over his hairs, his words hurting my heart.

"H-He left the world knowing that nobody loves him. His mother, his father, his siblings. He thought everybody hated him. Even me. I'm a fucking failure Alishia. I-I wasn't able to save my brother. I'm a fucking nobody." He hissed, anger dancing his way into his tone. I just kept quiet. Right now, he just needed to let it all out.

"And... I'll never forget the one last time he hugged me and Jazmyn saying that he really love us and he loved Mom too. A-And he even told me to take care of Jazzy and specially Mom, when he'll not be here, b-but still I didn't understood what he was indirectly trying to say." He choked out. An ache tucked in my heart, feeling tears prick my eyes too.

"How can I be this stupid!? So, stupid to not understand what he was actually saying. He actually meant by those words that - he'll never come back. He was going to end his life. He was going to die! I would've saved him. He would've been alive today. But it's all my fault. How can I be so so fucking stupid Alishia?!" He spatted out. I felt the urge to cry too by seeing hin like this.

I'd never thought of seeing this side of Justin. Seeing him so vulnerable, so hurt and in so pain. He was hurt the most from his heart.

Emotional pain was the biggest killer.

Suddenly, he pulled back and wiped the tears on his face. When he glanced up at me with his bloodshot hazel eyes, my heart crashed into small pieces. He hurriedly glanced away and muttered something under his breath.

"Alishia I-" He tried to say.

"No Justin. I already know what you're going to say so don't finish your sentence. And please don't blame yourself for this. It's not your fault." I interrupted. He glanced down at his lap. I hesitantly ran a hand across his face to comfort him.

"I'm here Justin. I'm always here for you. And I'll never ever judge you." I truthfully told him. He starred into my eyes, narrowing to see if I was saying the truth. I softly smiled at him awaiting for his reaction. And then he did, a glint of satisfaction crossed his eyes.

"A-And once a very wise person told me that we should never let ourselves down. Never ever." I said trying to make him a bit happy. He looked at me from his hypnotizing beautiful golden-brown orbs making me go almost crazy.

"You're truely precious, Alishia." He rasped before extending his hand up on my face and trialling his thumb on my bottom lip. A flutter went off in my heart. God! This feeling!

I didn't knew how to react to his words so, I just starred into his eyes too. Like he did. They were full of different emotions.

"Jaxon was my mother's favourite. His death was most difficult for her. I wish she could've loved me too the way she loved Jaxon. Not even Mom only. I wish I could've also gotten someone, whom I could love always and she could also do the same. But my bad of course. As I'm the most stupidest in all. I always fall in everyone's traps." He said before sighning.

No Justin! Don't say it! Because... I don't know what came into me but I just leaned up and crashed my lips onto his. A spark went up through my body as my lips touched his soft pillow like one. Oh God! I was wishing for time to just stop right here. At this moment only. Please.

Firstly he was shocked at my sudden movement but then he also kissed me back with the same passion as mine

Firstly he was shocked at my sudden movement but then he also kissed me back with the same passion as mine. He lifted his hands up and placed it on my sides and I kept my hands on his cheeks deepening the kiss. Oh Justin!

After some seconds, we pulled away panting heavily. And we looked into each other's eyes. But this time there was no shock expression on his face. Instead of that his lips were curved a bit upwards. Making him smile lightly. It made me extremely relaxed.

And on that time I understood one thing that... I've started to fall in love with Justin.

Yes, me Alishia Simoson has started to fall in love with Justin Drew Bieber in just this little time.

__________

Finally, Alishia accepted to herself that she'd started to fall for our Bieboi. And believe me soon Justin will also feel the same.

Tell me your thoughts...

And guys, this story will come to an end very soon. But I've already planned a Sequel for it. I hope you'll read that too.

But I cannot guarantee to publish it soon because of some personal issues. So, just be patient.

Anyways, Please Vote and Comment...

Love ~ Mariya ❤️