.C H A P T E R : 0 1 5.

Alishia's POV

It was silent again. And the worst thing was that I didn't knew what time it was.

After our cellphone's batteries have died, there's no way to see the track of time.

If it's day right now, then it must've been two and a half days since we're stuck here but if it's night then it's been almost three days since we're stuck here.

Three days.

Oh God! Almost three days, since we've not eaten or drunken anything.

And the thing, that, I've not taken my medicines! Soon, I'm going to faint. I know that. Even I'm surprised myself that why until now it hasn't happened.

I think it's because of Justin being here. He's making me comfortable and taking very much care of me. But without medicines he also will not be able to do anything after some more time.

However I'm trying my best to not that situation come. I'm trying my best.

I closed my eyes.

You can do it Alisha. For Justin. Come onn. You'll have to control your body and also your emotions.

And... And don't forget that maybe... Just maybe you're falling in love with him now. Maybe...

I opened my eyes but as soon as I opened them, the yellow lights of the elevator flickered off and then on again, gaining my and Justin, both of our attention.

"W-What is h-happening?" I asked in my shaky voice, not believing how it is sounding right now.

"I don't know. Maybe the generator must've been losing it's batteries now." He muttered, sounding worried too. I gulped.

If the lights turned off then it will only be darkness here. No lights. Nothing. Only darkness and us being here all alone.

As if the devil heard my voice in the hell. The elevator lights got immediately turned off.

"Aahh...!" I gasped and immediately hugged Justin who was sitting just in front of me, opposite to my figure. He immediately hugged me back more tightly.

"Shit!" I heard him mutter under his breath. His body was also tensed now.

And why would he not be tensed? It was totally dark now. We were not able to see even a single thing from our eyes. It was like our eyes were open but still we can't see. Like we've gone blind or something.

"J-Justin, what's happening?!!" I almost shouted at him.

"I think the generators must've turned off because of some reason." He explained in his worried tone.

"I-I'm too scared of dark Justin! What we're gonna do now?!!" I asked him now freaking out and trying to get out of his grip but he held me tightly.

"Alisha, it's okay... Shhh..." He said and started to rub my back from his one hand and rub my hairs from his other hand.

"Just relax, and close your eyes and just feel me. Okay? Just try to relax." He soothed me while still rubbing my back and hugging me tightly.

My head was on his chest. I followed his instructions and closed my eyes tightly and nuzzling my face in his chest, just feeling his presence with me.

I could sense that I've actually started to cry and have soaked Justin's shirt from my tears.

Justin too nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck, while I buried my face completely on his chest, still my eyes closed.