.C H A P T E R : 0 1 0.

Alishia's POV

I have no idea what time it is. I mean I don't even know whether it's morning, afternoon or night. I have no idea of anything. Even now, I'm starting to forget the days from when we're stuck here.

I sighed. There is no way. Now, I'm starting to loose hope. They should be here. They should get us out really soon now. My body has started to give up now without the supply of any food and water. And specially my medicines. I really needed them. And I know I'll faint anytime soon. But I'll have to control my body. For Justin. I cannot see him worried for me.

There was silence. I think we both weren't getting any appropriate questions to ask each other. I mean I had alot but I was unsure to ask them though.

My inside voice was saying me ask him all those questions. But I don't want to end up like my last one which actually ended our conversation.

I saw him. He was in a deep thought. He must be thinking about that girl.

But I'll have to say, that girl is a stupid bitch. I mean, how can she do this to Justin? He's a such a great man. How can a girl cheat on him? He has everything that a woman craves for. A handsome body, good-looking face, softest blonde hair and most importantly a beautiful heart. Whoever the girl he'll fall in love with will be the luckiest girl in this whole world. And of course I'm not gonna be that girl.

I don't know why but I felt extremely sad by thinking like this. I don't know why. Tears welled up in my eyes.

I know you guys must be thinking that what a cry baby I really am. But it's true. I really am a cry baby. And stupidest thing, I don't know why I'm crying and feeling all sad from inside.

"Alishia," I looked at him controlling my tears to fall from my eyes.

"Y-Yeah." My voice cracked. He eyed me, searching something to say but he didn't.

"I wanted to ask... Uh..." He trialled off.

"Actually, I'm extremely curious to ask this. Do you... Do you have a boyfriend Alishia?" He asked me. I was out of words. What I'm gonna answer him. That none of the boys had never even saw me like that. I'm hated and bullied by everyone.

I was out of words. I felt more tears to well up in eyes by just thinking about all those horrifying incidents.

"A-Actually... I-I never had a-any boyfriend." My voice cracked while answering him.

"What?!" He asked in shock. Not asked he actually shouted.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" He asked in utter disbelief. I was surprised as well. I'd never seen Justin using this type of language. I mean I don't mind it, but still.

"N-No. I'm not joking. I-I'm saying the truth." I answered lowly because of the lack of energy in my body and also I didn't wanted him to know any of the truth about me.

"I can't believe this." He said. I got confused.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I mean just look at you... You're so beautiful and breathtaking. How come you'd never had any boyfriends? I really can't believe this." He said.

Me? Beautiful? Huh. But I was happy that he really thought that way. He'd said it before but now I can see it more clearly that he's saying the truth. He really thinks that I'm beautiful.

"But trust me Alishia, I really can't believe that shit. Why didn't you made any boyfriends? Boys must've got on their knees for you right?" He asked with a very excited look but I immediately frowned at his this question.