.C H A P T E R : 0 1 1.

Alishia's POV

We're sitting in the same position and not moved an inch since that incident. He's burried his face in his palms.

I think he's not able to get any courage to look up and see in my eyes. But why's that? It's not like that it was his fault. But I also cannot help. The same case was with me as well. I'd also not dared to say a single word after our intense making out session.

Gosh! But that kiss. I mean... I'd never ever kissed someone in my whole life. And when I actually kissed someone, it was none other than Justin Bieber. The big millionaire or maybe billionaire, business tycoon. The CEO of Bieber Empire. I just can't believe this.

And just see how good-looking he is.

But from inside, I felt a very different emotion rising from me. I was not happy to see his reaction on this. Is he really regretting about that kiss? Or maybe he is feeling disgusted after kissing me. Of cource I'm not a good kisser. But is he really thinking that it was a stupid decision?

Oh come on, of course he must be regretting to kiss me, to kiss a girl like me. And I know I'm worthless. Of course, I'm not worth for him.

But I still wanted to talk to him and sort this out. I just want him to forget about that kiss and pretend like it never happened. I know the things will not be same anymore. But from deep inside I actually don't want that. I want to feel him more. Kiss him more and make him feel loved by me.

But unfortunately, I cannot do that. I don't have any right to do that.

I sighed. I was getting tired as hell now. I can feel my body giving up. But I feel like that kiss had given me a bit of energy to not to faint and stay awake but still I felt extremely weak.

I need something. I need water. I really need water.

Then I remembered. There is a small water bottle in my bag. How could I forget that?

I looked here and there and saw my bag laying beside Justin. I was leaning on the opposite elevator wall from him and I didn't had the power to search inside the bag.

Should I ask Justin to give that to me?

"J-Justin," I called weakly. He instantly looked up from his hands and furrowed his brows at me.

"Alishia, what happened? You're not looking okay..." He said worriedly coming towards me.

"J-Justin, c-can you pass that b-bag to m-me? I need some water. I-" Before I could explain him that I really forgot this that there is water in my bag but now I remembered, he immediately opened my bag and started to search inside it for the water bottle.

I waited patiently just looking at him searching through my things inside it.

"Yeah. There..." He took out the water bottle from my bag and immediately gave it to me.

I slowly extended my hand to take it but then I noticed that my hands were trembling. I think this is happening because of the weakness in my body and also the cold atmosphere.

Instead of giving the water bottle in my hands, he opened it and brought it to my mouth itself to drink it. I looked at the opening of bottle infront of my mouth and then at Justin's face which was filled with concern.

"Here. Please drink." He said, his voice filled with total concern. I immediately took his offer and allowed the water in my mouth from the bottle. I literally drank all the water in it without even thinking that Justin also must've been needing it.

After drinking the water, Justin got away the bottle from my lips.

"Are you okay? You still not look so well." He said. Concern was clear on his face, his brows furrowed in concern.