Chapter 44: Getting Ready

Ariel POV:

Today is my birthday.

The girls and I decided to go check in the hotel last night. So all we had to do is get ready at the hotel.

I decided to enjoy my morning and afternoon alone at the balcony. The hotel gave me a complimentary breakfast, a birthday gift basket full of anything chocolate and a box of Krispy Kreme Donuts.

Knock... knock...knock

I get up from my seat and headed to the door. I open the door and standing right in front of me was Ryder with a huge smile on his face.

"Miss me Cupcake."

I jump into his arms and give a huge hug.

"OMG! Your here. I haven't seen you for so long." I tell him.

"I know Cupcake. Plus I couldn't miss your birthday for the world."

I grab his hand and invited him to my room. I brought him out to the balcony to show him the view.

"Now this is what you call a view." Ryder admires the beach in the distance, the shops and everything around it.

"Yah it's a gorgeous site alright."

"You do know there are reporters and paparazzi going crazy downstairs. They know about this whole birthday party thing happening." Ryder tells me.

"Why would they care? I'm just Ariel."

"Because you are a Cowell. Your the heir to the Cowell Co. Reporters are going crazy trying to figure out who you are. Your kind of like fresh meat to them." Ryder says to me as he grab a donut from the box and starts eating it.

"Well I think that's stupid."

They don't want to know the real me. They just want to know about me being a Cowell. They just want to see me doing embarrassing things, getting into drama or just try to find dirt on the Cowell name.

"It is what it is Cupcake. That's the price of being born to a famous family." Ryder says the truth.

He's right. That's the price of being Simon Cowell's daughter. Nothing will ever be private anymore. My life will never be the same.

....

"Girly we're coming in. We have to get you ready for your party." Eleanor yells from the other side of my door.

I open the door and all 3 girls were right in front of me with curling irons, a huge make up kit and other necessities they would need.

"Ryder you need to get out of her room. Nobody can see her until the masterpiece is done. Plus you need to get ready as well. So go to Liam's or Zayn's room. You just can't be here." Emily starts to kick him out.

"See you later Cupcake." Ryder waves goodbye to me before Emily shuts the door at his face.

"Okay Dani will be curling your hair, I will fix the hair and Emily will do your make up." Eleanor tells me the plan .

Dani right away plugs in the curling iron. She makes me sit on the seat right in front of vanity mirror.

An hour later, she finally curled all of my hair. Eleanor took her placed and tried fixing it. She did so many different hairstyles.

 She did so many different hairstyles