Chapter 43: I love you

Ariel POV:

"I wonder what's inside?" I hear one of the girls say.

"I don't know. Maybe we should open it." Emily tells them.

"Don't Emily. It's for Ariel." Dani whispers loudly.

Okay I definitely can't sleep anymore.

I slowly open my eyes and sit up on my bed. The girls were surrounding a box with a huge bow tied on the top.

"What's with all the talking? I was trying to get my beauty sleep." I pout, crossing my arms together.

"Well a special somebody left you a couple of gifts." Dani says wiggling her eyebrows.

I get out of my bed and saw a big box with a note on it. I pick up the note and read it.

Princess,
I will pick you up at  7:00 pm. Hope you like the dress I got you. See you soon :)
- Zayn

My smile went from ear to ear reading the note.

"What did the note say?" Eleanor grabs it out of my hand and girls read it together.

The girls scream in excitement.

"You have a date tonight. How exciting." Emily claps in excitement.

"Well open it. I want to see what dress he got you." Eleanor gives the box to me.

I set it on my bed and untie the huge bow. Lifting the lid off the box. In front of my eyes was a beautiful baby blue dress with butterflies decorated on it. It was the most beautiful dress ever seen.  I lift it out of the box and lay it on my bed.

"You are really something Zayn" I say to myself.

"That dress is gorgeous doll. I want one for myself." Dani stared at it with admiration.

"We're not done yet. There's just one more present for you." Emily hands me a fairly big bag.

I open the bag and saw that there was a shoe box and small little tiny box. Opening the shoe box, I saw simple white wedges and the little tiny box had a beautiful gorgeous crystalized butterfly hair clip.

 Opening the shoe box, I saw simple white wedges and the little tiny box had a beautiful gorgeous crystalized butterfly hair clip