Chapter 32: The Deal

Ariel POV:

We arrived home an hour ago and I was alone in my room. Laying on my bed, I was staring at the ceiling deep in thought. I groan to myself and turned, putting my face on the pillow.

What am I going to do? How can I choose between them two? Those two means everything to me. If I choose one I will lose the other.

Getting frustrated at myself, I decided to sit up and look at the two bouquet of flowers on the side table. I can't let them die. They're too pretty. I get up from my bed and head out my bedroom. I saw that everyone was at the living room watching a movie. Niall and Zayn were far apart from each other. Knowing that both of them were angry at each other

I head to the front door and open it. Paul turns around and faces me. "Is everything okay Miss Cowell?" He asks me.

"I told you just to call me Ariel. Miss Cowell sounds too formal. And yes is there anyway you or any of the bodyguards can take me to a flower shop to get a flower vase?" I ask him.

"Yes we can. There should be a flower shop right around the corner." Paul tells me trying to remember where it exactly is.

"Okay then let's go." I tell him closing the front door. He starts leading the way to the elevator. I start following him with Tony right behind me. I glance at Tony and noticed that he's typing on his phone. I have a feeling that he's messaging Simon on my whereabouts.

Just on cue my phone starts to ring . I grab my phone out of my pocket and check whose calling. Speaking of the devil. I answer it.

"Hey Simon." I say through the phone.

"Ariel what is it that I heard that your going to a flower shop and why didn't you tell me before you left ?" Simon questions me.

I roll my eyes. Over protective father mode. "I'm just getting a flower vase for my roses. Plus I have Paul and Tony with me. So it's not like I'm not guarded. The flower shop is literally right around the corner I will be back before you know it." I explain to him.

There was pause on the phone and then a sigh. "Okay just be careful."

"I will. I'll see you in a few. Bye Simon."

"Bye Ariel." He ends the call.

We arrive at the lobby and head to the back exit. I waited with Tony while Paul went to go get the service van. Once he arrived a few seconds later , Tony and I got into the van.

Paul starts driving out of the parking lot and head to the road. Just as he said there was a flower shop right around the corner. The name of shop was called Lily's Flowers. The lettering was in cursive and it was wrapped around with lilies.

Paul parks and I get out of the van. The two men came along as well. Once I got in there were gorgeous flowers everywhere. Roses, lilies, carnations, tulips... any type of flower they had it.

"Well hello there missy. What are you looking for?" A woman around her 60's walks up to me with a cheerful smile.

"Hello. I'm just looking for a really big vase for my roses." I tell her looking around .

She snaps her fingers. "Ah I think I have the perfect vase for you. Come." She walks away and I start following her.

We got to a glass cabinet full of vases; small, medium sized, huge ones and also in different colors. She takes out a vase ,a crystallized vase that was very colorful. It was beautiful and it's the perfect size for my roses.