Chapter 24: New York

Simon POV :

"Sir... Uhm ...Sir."

I open my eyes and saw Paul and my other guard standing right in front of me.

"Is there a problem?" I ask them as I sit up from the couch.

"Actually we're here to ask you that. Ariel and Zayn said that you wanted to talk to the both of us. They said that it was urgent." Paul explained to me.

What? Why would they tell them that? "No. I don't need to talk to either of you."

"Huh.. that was weird. Sorry about that Simon. We'll be back at our posts if you need anything." Paul says to me. I nod and they both went back outside.

Okay. Something is definitely not right here. I get up from the couch and decided to go upstairs to check on Ariel.

I knock on her door and there was no answer. I tried again and still nothing. Maybe she's asleep. Slowly, I opened the door trying not to wake her. When I looked in her room she was nowhere to be found. Where could she be?

I checked Zayn's room and he wasn't in his room either. Checking all the other lads rooms, they were all asleep.

Finally I figured out what happened. I quickly went downstairs as fast as I could and opened the front door.

"You were tricked by two teenagers right under your nose." I yell at my two bodyguards.

"What are you talking about Simon?" Paul says to me.

"Ariel and Zayn are not here. They're out and about the streets of New York City without bodyguards." Just as I said that their eyes turned wide.

"Look everywhere for them now!" I shout at them.

Paul and Tony (the other bodyguard) scrambled and ran to the elevator as fast as possible.

Oh Ariel and Zayn you two are in so much trouble.

Ariel POV :

We actually made it out of the hotel without nobody chasing after us. No fans, no paparazzi, no guards and definitely no Simon.

Zayn was wearing a disguise the whole time so no fans can recognize him. Good thing I don't have to wear a disguise because people don't seem to recognize me and I would like to keep it that way.

"So what do you want to do first?" Zayn asks me as we walk aimlessly at the footpath.

"I don't know. Your the tour guide" I tell him.

"I know what to do." Zayn says to me as he grabs my hand, pulling me to go somewhere.

We walk a few blocks and we reach an ice rink. My smile grew wide. Zayn pulls my hand and we went to the guy that had the ice skates.

"Two ice skates for me and my lady here please." Zayn says to the guy. The guy asks for our sizes and gives us our ice skates.

We both head to the benches and put on our skates. Slowly we both entered the ice rink. Zayn was a pro and was skating everywhere . But I was a different story. Every time I took a step, I fell on my butt.

Zayn tried to hold his laughter but laughs at the end anyways. "Ha.ha.ha. Yah laugh it up Zayn." I pout with arms crossed.

"Aww. Sorry princess. Here let me help you. Just hold on to me." He tells me.

He lifts me up carefully. I hold to both of his hands and we both start moving. I almost fell a couple of times  but Zayn held me tight to keep my balance.