Chapter 42: Mark & Sasha

Ariel POV:

I haven't seen Niall for days. The last time I seen Niall was at their last day of the tour.

The boys come over once awhile to visit us at Aunt Karen's house except Niall. Every time I ask one of the boys where he is they just keep on telling me that he is busy or he has somewhere to go.

I couldn't stop thinking that this was all my fault. Now I lost one of my closest friends.

"Hey guys I need to go somewhere. I'll see you later." I tell them.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Zayn gets up from the couch.

"No. I just want to be alone. Can you tell Aunt Karen I just went somewhere when she arrives back home?"

Zayn nods.

I grab the keys to my mom's old car and left the house.

Mark POV:

"Baby your food is getting cold!" I hear her yell from the kitchen.

"I'm coming Sasha. I'll be right down." I tell her as I change as fast as I could.

I walk downstairs and reach the kitchen. The scent of enchiladas filled my nose.

I give my girlfriend a kiss on the cheek , sitting down on my seat as she puts a plate of enchiladas right in front of me.

Right away I started to dig in.

Ding..Dong...Ding..Dong

"I'll get it." Sasha says as she walks out of the kitchen to open the door.

"Babe somebody's here for you.'"

I wonder who that would be? I wasn't expecting any visitors.

Leaving my delicious food on the table, I get up from my seat and go to the door to see who it is.

Just as reached the door, I saw Ariel standing right outside.

"Hi Mark. Long time no see." She says to me shyly.

"Ari? I missed you." I run to her and give her a bone crushing hug.

She hugs me back. "I miss you too Mark." We let go of each other and brought my girlfriend closer to her.

"This is Sasha my girlfriend and Sasha this Ariel my best friend who I've been talking about." I introduce them two to each other.

"OMG! It's nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much things about you. I always wondered how the famous Ariel looks like." Sasha instantly gives Ariel a squeezing hug. Ariel giggles and hugs her back.

"So what brings you to our home Ari?" I ask her.

"What? I can't just visit my long life best friend in the whole wide world." Ariel plays the guilt card on me.

"Of course you can Ari. It was just so unexpected. I haven't seen you for so long." I tell her.

"Well let's get you inside Ariel. I was just making some enchiladas." Sasha pulls her in and brings her to the kitchen.

Ariel POV:

I was pulled inside the house and was dragged into the kitchen. I take a seat on the chair and right away she puts a plate of enchiladas right in front of me.

"Eat up girlie. To be honest I think you need  a little meat in you." Sasha says to me and laughs. "I'm joking girl. You look really good. I wish I had your bod."

"Psshh... Sasha you have curves and plus you know how to cook amazingly." I shove more enchiladas in my mouth.

Mark sits down next to Sasha and continues eating his food.