Chapter 17 : Perrie

Zayn POV:

The Past

I was driving home so excited to see Perrie. Today was the day I was gonna propose to her. I had everything planned out perfectly. Gonna make her a nice dinner then for dessert  I bought her favorite chocolate cake from the little bakery she likes.

I bought her ring with all my savings but it was worth it. Just as I got home, I got everything ready. All I have to do is  wait for her.

It's been the past 4 hours  and still she's not here. This is not like her. Perrie is a person who is always on time no matter what.

I keep on calling and calling her phone but she wasn't answering. I texted her too but she hasn't replied to any of them. I started to get more worried as it is. No call or text. I hope she's okay.

Ring! Ring! Ring! I check my phone to see who was calling me. When I checked the  caller I.D it was Perrie.

"Hello Perrie. I was so worried about you. Where are you?" I say to her frantically.

"Hi this is Officer James from the police department. She has been in a terrible car accident. The ambulance is bringing her to the hospital as it is right now. It's at Cedar Creek Hospital." The officer tells me.

"What! Thank you." I say quickly ,hanging up and getting into my car as fast as I could.

"I'm here to see Perrie Edwards. She's my girlfriend." I tell the nurse at the front desk.

"I'm sorry but she's at intensive care right now getting ready to be operated but you can wait at the waiting room for now. We will call you from there." The nurse calmly tells me.

"No I need to see her! I need to be right next to her!" I raise my voice at the nurse.

"Sir if you don't calm down we will have to ask you to leave. We have no problem escorting you out of the hospital. She is in good hands... all you can do for her right now is pray and wait." The nurse tries to calm me down. I nod and she escorts me to the waiting room.

I've been waiting for hours here in the waiting room. Not a word from any of the doctors. I contacted Perrie's parents and they were here waiting with me.

The mother was crying every few minutes. The father wasn't but I knew he was holding in his tears. I would have been crying my eyes out but I don't think there were any tears left.

"The family for Perrie Edwards!" The doctor calls out at the waiting room. Perrie's parents and I rush to him.

"How is Perrie is she alright?" Perrie's mother asks the doctor.

"I'm sorry but we did everything that we could. She is not going to make it. The patient was bleeding too much when she got here and we couldn't stop it." The doctor sadly tells us.

"No! No! No! That can't be fucking true! She can't be dead! You're lying to me!" I grab the doctor by his shirt and yell at his face.

"Sir please calm down. I know this is hard for you but I'm not lying. She's in room 46 if you want to say your goodbyes." The doctor says and leaves us.