Chapter 37: Date with Niall

Ariel POV:

Lately I've noticed that Simon has been asking me for my opinion on some things about the tour. He started showing me their schedules, I help out with rehearsals and some other things.

To be honest I like helping out Simon with these things. Little by little he's been teaching me about the business and what to do with some situations if it goes wrong. I really got intrigued on learning about it.

Knowing that someday I will be taking over the family business made me feel excited. More and more I feel like I wanted to take over.

...

Today we are at Austin, Texas. The boys have one concert and also a meet and greet here. So we are only staying for 4 days.

The boys left a few minutes ago for their meet and greet. I decided to stay behind at the hotel and have a little me time. So far I went to a shopping center, got my nails done and ate at a burger joint nearby  the hotel.

Just getting back to the hotel, I knew they weren't back yet. So I went to my room to change into my bathing suit. Just when I finished changing I grabbed my towel, room key and cell.

 Just when I finished changing I grabbed my towel, room key and cell

When I reach the pool I put all of my things on the lounge chair. There was literally nobody at the pool area at all except for Tony since he was in charge of watching me. I slowly walk down the steps on the shallow side of the pool. Feeling the cold water soaking my skin.

As I fully got in I started to swim to the deep side. I duck my head down so I could get my hair wet. For the past half hour I decided to practice my strokes going back and forth from each end of the pool.

Getting tired of swimming. I get out of the pool and lay on the lounge chair. Looking through my phone I saw that Danielle was on Skype. Let's give her a little call shall we. I press the call button and it rings a couple of times until she answers.

Her face pops on the screen. Automatically with a smile on her face.

"Hey doll. How's it going?" Dani says to me.

"Everything's going great. Just finished swimming and now trying to get a tan."

"At least it's warm where you are. I'm here in London for a dance competition. I am freezing my butt off." Showing me her huge fluffy jacket.

"So. Liam told me that you and Zayn went on your little date last week." Dani squeals with excitement.

"Yah everything was amazing. He surprised me by going to the Mardi Gras parade, then took me to this fancy restaurant with dancing, and also eating ice cream at the end.
It was the greatest night of my life. He treated me so well. He was just such a gentleman the whole time." I dreamily think of that night.

"Aw that's great doll. So your dating Zayn now?"

"Well... it's kinda complicated." I say to her.