Chapter one

"BRYN GET DOWN HERE TIME FOR BREAKFAST" my mom screamed.

Wow what a nice way to be woken for my first day of
High school. By the way my name iS Bryn waters.

I groaned and rolled out of bed. "Are you kidding me. Fucking 5:30?! REALLY?!" I screamed down to her. I know I really shouldn't because I am gonna have to be "taught a lesson."

I looks in he mirror at my reflection and sighed. I slowly turned my arm so my wrist was on my body so no one could see the week old cuts. "Here goes nothin" I sighed and walked down the stairs.

All I could smell was smoke. I was an only child because for some reason. I was the only kid my mom was able to have. I mean she still looks great!

She has no stretch marks. And no sag to her stomach. She never ever let's me see pregnancy pictures of her because "it's too embarrassing" probably because of how big she got. She is barley even 150 right now and she is 30.

I sat down at the table and gave her a weak smile. *SMACK* right across the face. And my chair being thrown back to the ground with me in it.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU PHSYCO BITCH!?" I said standing up holding my face running up to my room locking the door shut.

I slowly packed my things I figured I would need for school. I have never gone to school before. I'm not sure why but I haven't.

My mom always taught me then I did online schooling. After I was finished I jumped into the shower and stood there for a few minutes letting the warm water take over my body

I got out and straightened my hair and threw on some casual clothes I wear a lot. I looked at the clock and it said 7:25 .

HOLY SHIT IM GONNA BE LATE!

I grabbed my bag and stormed out the door. I ran the whole way there. I hit the school yard at 7:35 so it was okay I wasn't late.

I walked in and there was people everywhere. "Wow" I whispered to myself looking around at everything and everyone.

I walked passed all the billboards and people. There was this one with a a group of boys and a certain dirty blonde boy with blue eyes talking.

It was a missing child or whatever billboard. To like keep an eye out.
I over heard him pointing to one
Of them saying how someone kidnapped his little sister off the sidewalk when she was 3 and he was 4.

That is awful... My god. I wanted to say something and give him my sympathy but I had to get to the office to get my schedule. Right when I went to walk away the boy gave me an odd maybe dirty look for staring.

I walked away as fast as i could and when I got there i walked through the glass doors. "Um b-bryn waters" I stuttered to the lady at the desk.

"Ahh yes here you go ms. Waters" she said handing me my schedule. I looked at it then back to her "thank you" I smiled and walked out.

My first class was a study hall. I sat across from two girls at a table then the boy I saw earlier he was at the table across from us facing me.

He sat there and kept staring at me for like 10 minutes then he pulled out his phone and sent a text or tweet or something then slowly turned around.

When the teacher walked out the boy pulled out his phone and dialed a number and walked to the back room.

After about 5 minutes he slowly walked out and sat down. He looked a little shaky and nervous.

I really wanted to ask him if he was okay. But I don't honestly know how to talk to kids my age.

Periods at this school are a hour long. Crazy. I slowly walked to the teachers desk and filled out a bathroom pass and walked out. I turned to see the boy Pulling his phone out again.

There was cops monitoring the halls because of the large school. I smiled and walked into the bathroom. I fixed my hair and just looked at myself.

When I walked out one of the security guards stopped me. "Excuse me miss. Do you happen to be clover Daniel. Or know anyone by that name?"

"Um n-no sir I don't sorry" I slowly started to walk away. To class. I see the boy talking to a group of police men. When he turns he awkwardly points at me.

I stop dead in my tracks while they come walking towards me. I back up slowly and turn to walk away.

Oh god. Did he notice the bruises on my arm. I don't wanna be taken away. one grabbed me gently. "No no please don't take me. The bruises I fell I swear I swear" I started sobbing.

"Ma'am what are you talking about?" the bigger cop asked. I just sat quiet as they took me out to their cruiser. The boy following getting into a black SUV.

WOW WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START HIGHSCHOOL now my moms gonna go to jail and my dad.

Hey guys sorry no chan but next chapter he will be in here I promise!