Rejection

Savannah^^

Savannah's P.O.V

"Savi wake up, wake up its your birthday!!", michelle exlaimed."Its our b-day girl and we can find our mate today plus we can shift today", my wolf Hella said excitedly. Wait, my birthday, that means that my brothers are returning from training and my tortures come to an end. I think I am different from anyone because I can talk to my wolf from the age i learned where I learned to talk.

You see my pack bullies me from a very young age when the luna died with both my parents saving me and Ashton, we were thirteen at that time. I became an omega while my brothers were still betas. When my brothers found out about the bullying, all of them chickened out as they don't want to encounter three very angry and overpocessive brothers with beta blood.

No, they are not triplets, they are just a year apart from each other . Cyrus is the first, Marcus is the second and Lucas is the third.

They made my life a hell when my brothers left, there was this one time where they used silver knife on me because I spilled water on Becca accidentally. I still have the scar on my back. Normally silver and wolfsbane weaken a wolf but it did nothing on me, I didn't let them find out that silver or wolfsbane affects me.

Back to reality, Michelle said Happy birthday to me and gave me wrapped small box. "Michelle you shouldn't have!" "Nonsense, you are my bestfriend and close to sisters." I opened it and saw a chain with a present moon and a wolf howling. It was beautiful.

 It was beautiful

The chain^^

"I know its not much but do you like it?" "I don't like it, I love it!! thanks michy!!" I said while putting it on.

I wore my baggy clothes with a hoodie that covered up my face  to head to school, no I am not fat but my pack calls me because I wear baggy clothes.

When we reached school I smelled the most amazing smell, chocolate and peppermint. I followed that smell and when I bumped into that person and hella said excitedly wagging her tails,"mate." I looked up to see Ashton the soon-to-be alpha.

"Are you joking, I can't be your mate I, Ashton Henry Clark soon-to-be alpha of the Crimson pack reject you Savannah Rose Mercer as the Luna and my mate. I need someone be beautiful and strong not like you a weakling, ugly, dumb, slut and last off all an omega as my mate ", he said with a smirk. Everybody laughed at me. "Are you that desperate Savannah, you hoe want power that you are lying that" Rebecca said.

"Be strong, he is a fool to reject us ", my wolf hella said. God I love my wolf. "Thank you", I blocked my mind and took off my hoodie, everybody gasped  and Ashton face was priceless,"I Savannah Rose Mercer accept the rejection of Ashton Henry Clark. You are gonna regret rejecting me you dumb fuck." He got pissed off . I left him standing there with a pissed off look. I went back to michelle. She was angry at Ashton. We went to the first class together. When I was leaving for calculus I saw Ashton making out with Stacey, he saw me and then kept on kissing her, I was holding back my tears.

During Lunch,
I was walking to my table when two hands grabbed my waist and started kissing me, I know it was my mate kissing me because of the sparks. I kissed him back then I remembered it. I pulled back and "you rejected me Ashton". He looked at me while laughing, "You actually fell for it"

I couldnt hold back anymore.