Chapter Twelve

Costa Rica

Keri stood in awe as she looked around the lavish suite they were in. She couldn't believe that Aasiah had flown them to Costa Rica. She was all smiles and more than grateful for what he had done. She walked over to the sliding glass doors and stepped out on the patio. The water was so blue and pretty. She turned to Aasiah just looking at his fine ass. There was no way they were leaving there and she not get any dick. 

Her divorce was finally and she was excited and ready for what Aasiah was offering. She already knew that it was more to come. Walking over to him as he took in her beauty a sexy smile graced his face. He was loving that way the peach colored sundress fit and made her fat ass jiggle. Aasiah couldn't wait to give her what he knew she was craving. Once he got through she was going to think who the fuck is Hampton? 

"I can't believe you did all this." She walked up on him wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Shit I don't see why not? I told you I'm always on my shit and you deserve the world, beautiful." He gripped her ass while burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"I feel so special." She grinned.

"That's because you are special. Let's rest up and get ready for dinner later. We gon' get into a lot of shit while we here. I'm gon' make this a trip that you will never fa'get.

Keri smiled and ran her fingers through his curly hair. He stared down at her feeling shit tug at his heart that he hadn't felt even with Tandi's ho ass. True he was young, but he was old enough to know what the fuck he wanted. There wasn't a point and wasting time. Life was too short to be playing games and all the other bullshit. 

"Okay. I am kind of tired." Keri said covering a yawn behind her hand.

Keri headed to the bathroom and was star struck looking at how immaculate the bathroom was. She could really get used to shit like that. Pulling her dress over her head she headed back out like shit was normal with her walking around in a black strapless bra and thong. Aasiah looked up from his phone and almost swallowed his fucking tongue. Keri was shit for what she was doing.

"Fuck you doing? Why the fuck you playing with me, Keri." He stood and towered over her.

"I'm about to lay my tired ass down. The fuck you doing?" She frowned.

"Your pretty ass thinking I'm a fucking joke."

Keri looked at him as if she was clueless. She didn't understand the problem. She turned around to go back in the bathroom, but was abruptly stopped. Aasiah gripped her arm and lazily raked her body. The intensity of his stare made her skin feel like it was on fire.

"Keri you know what the fuck you doing, ma. All this muthafuckin' ass."

Whap!

He smacked her hard on her ass and smirked when she moaned. She obviously wanted the dick. If that's what she wanted she could surely get it. Once she got it shit wasn't gon' be to the same. The dick was gon' have her fucked up. Pulling the white tee he had on over his head he tossed it on the floor.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"Giving your pretty ass what the fuck you want. You want this dick right?" He whispered sexily in her ear.

Chills ran down her spine as she listened to his words. His accent was stronger and heavier than usual. Her pussy was soaked beyond measure. She had been craving his dick and she wanted it, but now was scared shitless.  Her breathing escalated just from his presence. He wasn't touching her and she felt like she was going to cream her fucking panties.

He turned her around causing her to gasp. His mouth attacked hers in a kiss so intense she thought she was going to pass out. As he kissed her he backed her into the dresser. He gripped her hair, yanking her head back kissing and biting on her neck. Erotic moans escaped her lips egging Aasiah on. He knew that she was sloppy wet and all he wanted to do was bury is dick so deep inside her tight walls.

Breaking off the kiss he unhooked her bra and ripped her thong. He took a step back and admired the beauty before him. If possible his dick grew a few inches more. Dropping his ball shorts along with his boxer briefs he stepped out of them. Keri looked down at his dick and licked her lips. Aasiah's dick was long and thick. The wide mushroom shaped head made her pussy tremble. The veins running along the shaft looked like thick cords. Precum seeped from the head. 

Her eyes met his and the lust she saw in them made her pussy spasm. Walking over to her he picked her up and placed her on the dresser as if she weighed nothing. He spread her legs and looked at her fat lips. She was wet as fuck.

"The muthafuckin' pussy fat and juicy." He said gripping his dick.

"Put it in." Keri begged.

He pushed her left leg up, spreading her open for his entrance. Slowly he moved his dick up and down her slit. He circled and tapped it on her engorged clit. 

"Siah! Please!"

"You begging for this dick. Shit sounds sexy as fuck."

"Ohhhh....My Gawwwd!" Keri's eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Aasiah slid excruciatingly slow inside her tight walls. He had to grit his teeth she was gripping his dick in a tight hold. She whimpered as she stretched her out.

"Fucking pussy don't make no got damn sense." He moved in and out slowly.

He looked down and she had coated his dick with her cream. She reached down and massaged her clit as he moved in and out in slow precision. Quickly his stroke game became more savage. She moved her hand to push him back. He was too fucking deep. He was touching her soul.

"Fuck! Wait!" She yelled as her legs shook.

"Keep cumming on this muthafucka'."

She threw her head back gripping the edge of the dresser. Tears fell from the corner of her eyes. The orgasm was so real it brought a bitch to tears. He was splashing his dick all in her sea. Reaching up he gripped her neck and kissed her nastily as he stroked her good. Her juices were rolling down the crack of her ass. 

"Shit! Siah, baby I'm cumming again!"

He pulled out and made her turn around. He arched her perfectly over the dresser. Sliding back in he gripped a fist full of her hair roughly bringing her head back. "Pussy so fucking good. Make me wanna nut all up in this muthafucka." He said gripping her hair tighter.

"Throw this pussy back on me. Make that ass clap fa' a real nigga."

"Ohhhh Fuck! Siaaaahh!"

Whap! Whap!

"Throw this muthafucka' back, Keri." He went deeper.

All you could hear was the sounds of their bodies slapping against each other. Her pussy was sloppy wet and make music. She started throwing that ass back and he bit and licked on her shoulder. Her walls clamped down on him and had him gritting his teeth.

"Shit I'm about to nut. Fuck you want it, Got dammit!"

"Cum in this pussy!"

"Aaaaaaah Fuck!!"

He shot the club the fuck up until he had nothing left. He felt weak. Pussy should be against the fucking law for being that damn good.

"Shit I don't think a nigga good fa' shit else after that bomb ass pussy."

"Nigga I can't feel my legs and I know my pussy gon' be sore. I'm gon have to pat my shit dry when I go pee. Big ass dick. Gon' have my ass in the fucking psyche ward. Demon dick."

"That was only the beginning."

The beginning? Fuck he talking about.....

Excuse Mistakes!

Enjoy!