Chapter Six

***Two Months Later***

"Come on Aasiah you got this." Keri coached.

"Fucccck!" Aasiah flopped back on the bench.

"You did good champ." Keri smiled.

"Fuck outta hea' my leg is killing me." He took the towel and wiped sweat from his face.

"Don't be mean, Siah."

"You know if you get on t-"

"AASIAH!"

"I'm just fucking witchu"

Keri had been by Aasiah's side since he left the hospital. She had even cooked his meals as she had promised. She had to admit that she enjoyed his company. They talked about in and everything. His nasty ass was always saying some slick shit that had her panties more than wet. Keri dared not to got there with him. He was fine as hell and that print laying on his leg, was all kinds of warning signs. He would surely fuck up her whole life.

"So what you cooking fa' a nigga ta'night?" He smiled.

Good Lord!

"Uh who said I was cooking? I been cooking for your ass since the day you asked me."

"So you like taking care of me. And shit I love that you do, witcho sexy, thick ass." He smacked her ass.

"Hands to yourself."

"You tripping. Girl you don't know the shit I'll do to your sexy ass."

Keri shook her head as she walked off to get his water bottle. His eyes watched the way her ass jiggled in the black leggings she wore. Her thighs were thick as hell and he could see his face buried between them. Aasiah needed to get his mind right because he knew she wasn't nowhere near easy. He couldn't help that he wanted her.

"Here you go."

He took the water and gulped down while staring at Keri. Today she wasn't wearing makeup and she looked beautiful without. Her goddess locs were piled in a bun atop of her head. Big silver hoops adorned her ears and she was looking and smelling sexy as fuck.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Aasiah?"

"Keep saying my fucking name like that and I'm gon' bench press your ass. Got my dick getting hard and shit. Come let's get out of here before I scare the hell out of these folks in here."

"Oh God! I can't with you."

"Shit you can. You just ain't ready."

******

"How is that I always end up at your home?"

"Because I like watching you move around my house, especially my kitchen."

"You're going to stop using me for my cooking."

"So you don't like cooking fa' me no more?"

"Actually I love cooking. Always have. You gave me reason to really get back into it."

Aasiah looked at her as he sat at the kitchen island in his new home. He could see the sadness and hurt. He wanted to erase all the toxic shit out of her life away. Keri was a beautiful woman with a beautiful spirit to match. A man had to be a fool to give a woman that had her shit together. Keri was the total package. Her head was on straight and she had a heart of pure gold.

"When will your divorce be final?"

"In a month. Why do you ask?"

"Cause a nigga trying to show you what a real man is and what he does."