Chapter Nine

One week later.....

Aasiah had just gotten off work and was dog tired. Being away from the job caused him to miss so much. He noticed that Derrick was acting weird as fuck. He knew that he and his wife were having problems so he just figured that were the case. Truthfully he didn't give a fuck. All he wanted to do was shower and eat then take his ass to sleep. He smiled as he thought about Keri with her fine ass. He wanted her in the worst way. Every since he had gotten a taste of her pussy he wanted to stay buried between her thick thighs.

As he pulled up to his home he saw Keri's car parked in his driveway. Eager to get inside just to be all in her space he parked and got out with the quickness. She had him geeking like a motherfucker. He made his way inside and the aromas of food hit his nostrils. The shit that Keri was doing was going to make him wife her ass up. Just thinking about how dumb Hampton's ass was made him angry because Keri was a great woman and deserved to be treated like the queen that she was.

"Hey Siah." Keri's soft voice sounded from the stairs.

"What's up beautiful? I see you got it smelling good in here. What you cook fa' a nigga?" He met her at the bottom of the steps.

"Go shower and you will see." She smiled warmly.

Keri smiled and headed towards the kitchen. She checked on the fresh garlic bread and the lobster and shrimp pasta. She decided to make the dish for him because he told her how much he loved that dish. Since cooking was he thing she made it happen. She loved being a homemaker and taking care of the home front. She knew that her Aasiah were just friends, but he gave her great joy to do the things that she did. What really made her happy was that he genuinely appreciated the things that she did.

She was so engrossed in her thoughts and checking the food that she didn't realize that Aasiah had finished his shower and was creeping up behind her. He came up behind her and wrapped his long around her waist, burying his face in the crook of her neck. That was something that he loved to do. She always smelled so good.

"Damn Keri you smell good as fuck." He kissed her neck.

"Thanks. So do you. Have seat and I will make your plate."

"You gon' make fuck around and wife your pretty ass up." He smacked her ass.

Keri simply blushed and shook her head as she piled food on his plate. Once she had his plate fixed she placed it in front of him. Before she could walk off Aasiah grabbed her wrist and looked up into her eyes. "Thank you beautiful."

"No problem." She shrugged as if it were nothing.

Aasiah was going to take her on a much needed vacation. He was going to get with his travel agent and make something shake. She deserved that and so much more. If he could hand her the entire world in her hands he would. Keri was a rare jewel and he was going to do worship and cherish her like no other. 

She made her plate and made their drinks before taking a seat across from him at the glass top dining table. Aasiah blessed the food and they began to dig in. As soon as the creamy pasta hit his tongue he wanted to moan like bitches do when something was good. Couldn't no other bitch touch Keri. She was winning and shitting on these ho's out there. 

"You the shit fa' real. This shit bussin' like a muthafucka'. Then you made my favorite. You winning with yo' sexy ass." He gave her lingering stare while biting down on his lip.

"Thanks. I'm glad that you like it."

"How was your day?" She asked.

"Tiring as fuck. Muthafucka's getting on my nerves. Then my boss acting like a whole bitch. How was your day?"