Chapter Ten

"Girl that nigga got your ass shook." Janet teased.

"Janet I didn't know what the fuck to do. This man snatched my soul and the bitch floated around and came back reviving my ass. If his tongue doing all that shit; then ain't no telling what that dick gon' do." Keri smirked.

Janet laughed.

"So what's up with you and Trey?" Keri asked.

Janet shrugged. "We are just chilling. Nothing serious. We have lunch often and talk all the time. I guess you can say that's my new bestie."

"Bitch please. That man is going to be more than your bestie. He seems persistent."

"He is and that scares me because I don't know how to take him. What I do know he has been hurt and I don't want to hurt him by not wanting the same thing as him." Janet sighed.

"What the hell you mean?" Keri frowned.

"I don't relationships are for me. Hell happiness."

"Janet listen to me and listen good. Don't let the past hurts keep you from walking into your blessing. I had to realize that after being with that bastard for years and losing my babies. The pain was like not other and I felt useless to the point that I didn't want to live. Now meeting someone like Aasiah has opened my heart in ways that I thought wasn't possible. Granted I still feel like I'm not what he's used to. I'm very much skeptical, but I can't control what the heart and what the soul craves. See Hampton tarnished my souls because I allowed him to treat me any kind of way. Meeting Aasiah revived my spirit. You can have that too if you just slowly let your guard down." Keri voiced.

Janet took in her deep words and could feel each and every word as she boldly spoke. Trey was like no other and she was afraid of letting him in only for him to hurt her and have her looking like a fool. It's funny how a person can dish out advice, but can't receive the same thing that they dish out. For Janet that was a pill that she was trying to swallow. She wanted happiness and all that came with it. All she needed to do was trust God and let him lead the way. 

"I feel what you are saying and I'm going to try do better. Dating and getting to know someone in this day and age is so different than back when our parents and grandparents came along. It wasn't no just come and chill shit. They actually courted and took the girl out on dates. They did things the right way." Janet stated.

"That's law. Aasiah and I talk a lot and even though there is sexual tension as well as attraction; things with us is organic. I just love the way he is and how mature he is. Most men his age are on some other shit."

"Ain't that shit the truth. So when you gon' give that man some cookie?" Janet smirked.

"Girl I don't know. He texted me earlier and told me that he had surprise for me. With him it ain't no telling."

"Shit I don't see how you do it. That man is fine and the way that you say he talks I would be spread eagle when he walked through the door."

"Girl you a mess. Trust me it's hard as hell not hopping on his fine ass. And Lord that accent and smile is everything."

"Trey ain't got an accent, but that damn smile makes my panties soaked. That man is fine." Janet fanned dramatically.

As their conversation flowed a text came through on Keri's phone. She smirked when she saw it was Aasiah.

King Siah: What's good beautiful? I wanna see your pretty ass ASAP!! (received 7:44)

Keri chuckled.

Queen K: Chilling with Janet and your spoil ass saw me earlier! (sent 7:45)

King Siah: Fuck that mean? I better see your pretty ass soon. A nigga like me will pull up. Fuck with if you want to. (received 7:47)

Keri shook her head and decided that she wasn't going to respond. She was going to make his ass sweat a little. She looked up and Janet was giving her a knowing look.

"What?"

"That must be your boo." Janet smiled.

"Honey he think he run something. Talking about he better see me or else he gon' pull up. I am not worried about him right now." She shrugged nonchalantly.

Ten minutes passed and Keri's text alert was going off.

King Siah: I ain't that nigga Keri. So don't think this shit a game. You being petty. I got something for your ass.

Keri still didn't respond and continued to talk to Janet. They were so engrossed in their conversation. She knew that she was being petty, but that's just how she was. Her and Janet continued to sip wine and shoot the shit when twenty minutes later the doorbell rang. Keri's eyes widened. She hoped like hell Aasiah didn't pull up for real. Janet looked at her and slowly rose to answer the door. As soon as she opened it Aasiah and Trey were standing on the other side of the her door.

"What's good, Janet? Whea' she at?"

Janet chuckled and moved to the side to let them both enter. Trey grabbed Janet and kissed her cheek tenderly. Aasiah pulled Keri up and pulling her body close, gripping her plump ass. She was stuck. She couldn't believe that he had pulled up on her for real. He really wasn't with the shits.

"You thought I was playing with you. Beautiful I don't play games." He kissed her neck.

"Yo we about to be out." Aasiah said as he pulled Keri along with him.

Keri was still rendered speechless.

"Girl you in trouble." Janet teased.

Keri shot her the bird. As soon as they were outside he gently pushed her up against his car. Gripping her neck gently he kissed her passionately while gripping her ass with his other hand. A deep moan escaped her lips as his tongue wrestled with hers. The kiss was so deep that Keri felt like her head was spinning. Her pussy was wetter than the Mississippi river.  He pulled back sucking her bottom lip.

"I missed your fine ass." He stared deeply in her eyes.

"I missed you too. Although we saw each other earlier."

"Your fucking point. I like being in your space."

And I want to sit on your face. She thought to herself.

"Since you always taking care of me and shit. Let me take you out to dinner and afterwards rub your pretty ass feet."

"Okay."

He pecked her lips a few times and told her to leave her car. He opened the door for her and ushered her in. He got in and they headed to their destination. 

"By the way you look beautiful." His eyes raked over her frame.

"Thank you." Keri said as she blushed.

Keri had to sigh inwardly because things were just too good to be true. Aasiah had her on a natural high. He was like a drug that she craved daily. Without her fix of him she felt like she was going through withdrawals. She knew that was a bad thing. She just prayed that things stayed peaceful. She had done had enough bullshit in her life the last few years if she had to be honest and what she was feeling now she truly didn't want to lose.

Excuse Mistakes!

Enjoy!