Chapter Eleven

Keri was dressed and waiting on Aasiah to come and get her. They were going to the movies to see Breaking In with Gab Union. She decided to dress down, but still cute. Making sure her hair was laid and her makeup was on point, she snapped a few pics. She was feeling herself. Just as she snapped the last pic her doorbell rang. Grabbing her wrislet, phone and keys she headed downstairs.

She opened the door and Aasiah was standing there looking good and smelling good. He was dressed in some black Levi with a black Polo with some bred 11's gracing his feet. His bottom grill was in and his snapback was turned backwards. The diamonds in his ears were damn near blinding. His eyes slowly raked over her thick ass frame. Them jeans were giving her curves life. She was bad as fuck and didn't even realize how much so.

"You so fucking beautiful man." He shook his head.

"Thanks."

He licked his sexy ass lips thinking of all kinds of nasty shit he wanted to do to her. Thinking about being buried between those thick ass thighs had his dick trying to brick up. It didn't make any sense for someone to be as gorgeous as she was. She quickly locked up and stepped out in front of him. Aasiah stood back and watched her walk. All that ass didn't make no sense. He frowned thinking about how niggas would be all on her shit.

"Man I already know it's gon' be some ignorant ass niggas I'm gon' have to check because of your fine ass." He said walking up behind her smacking her ass.

"Ouch!" She rubbed her butt.

"I'ma have you saying more than ouch. Let's get the fuck out here." He grabbed her hand and helped her into his Suburban.

They drove have a lit ass conversation like they had known each other for years. What they had was so natural and it felt so real. Keri like the way things were going with them. She could only hope for more. The pace of things were good and it all just worked. They finally pulled up to the movie theater and it was packed like hell. He got out and helped her out. Grabbing her hand he hit the locks and headed to the ticket window.

After getting their tickets they headed inside. Aasiah asked did she want anything from the concession area and she declined. As they made their way to the theater that was playing their movie Tandi appeared with Derrick. The look on her face was priceless when she saw them. Derrick was even more surprised as well as nervous. Tandi looked Keri up down with nothing but pure hatred.

"Ho's steady winning while our queens getting shitted on, but this queen right here," he pulled Keri close. "This queen my queen getting treated like royalty. Derrick you can have them ho's. With that one right there your pockets will never be deep enough."

"Shit he got more than your broke, cheap ass." Tandi fumed.

Aasiah smirked. "Bitch you joked like a muthafucka'. Come on beautiful." He said grabbing Keri's hand.

Keri turned around waved and winked.

Tandi's eyes were like daggers on her. She hated her ass with a passion and she wanted to slap the dog shit out of Derrick for checking her out. "The fuck you looking at her big ass for? You got all the woman you need right here." 

"Tandi that woman is beautiful and she is thick as fuck." Derrick stated.

"Are you fucking serious right now!?"

"Man bring your stupid ass on." He pulled her towards the exit.

A sinister smile graced her face as she thought about the shit she was going to do to that big bitch. She thought she was on top of the world, but once she got through fucking up her world, she wouldn't know what hit her. Aasiah was her man whenever she felt like she needed him to be. She couldn't wait to see both their demises.

*******

"Did you get the week off for next week. You know I got some shit planned since your divorce is final on Monday?"

"I did. I just wish you would tell me what's going on?" She looked at him over her shoulder as held her from behind.

"You trust me?"

"Yes. B-"

"But nothing. I got this and I got you. Hell I got us."

She turned in his arms and his hands automatically went to her ass. He looked down at her, getting lost in her eyes. She was so damn beautiful. Mind, body and soul. "I know you get tired of a nigga saying this shit, but you are gorgeous. A nigga feeling every fucking thing about you."

"And you so fine boy." She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I wanna fuck the shit out of you so bad and then make slow passionate love to every inch of your sexy ass body. I wanna reach the depth of your soul, Keri. I know we just friends and shit, but fa' me this shit way deeper than friends. The only reason I'm not acting on what I'm feeling is because you still belong to that fuck nigga. Once Monday comes every inch of you belongs to me. I'm gon' cherish and worship you like the most expensive jewel that was every in life created." He gripped her hair and brought her in for an earth shattering kiss.

Keri felt those words down to her core. They were so deep they sent chills down her spine. Goosebumps littered her arms from how passionately he spoke. She couldn't wait for next week to get there. Her body was craving something she didn't know she wanted and needed so bad. Things would never be the same after next week. That she betted money on.

Just a little filler until I prepare this bomb ass scene for next chapter.

Excuse Mistakes!

Enjoy!