Him And I

Chapter 21

Chapter 21

[Love]
[6 damn months, I haven't seen his face for six damn months. 6 months since his last words to me. The police officer never let me near him, even tho I visited him hundreds and hundreds of times in juvie.

Today is the day, he's coming home. And today was the day of Hannah's funeral. At the moment we are at Monet's, trying to forget everything what happened in the past year. The Baker's obviously started moving on, why shouldn't we all too? I never knew the girl, but from what Jeff and Clay told me before she seemed like a beautiful and nice girl.

I sat at the little couch next to the small, round table trying to focus on my surroundings. As soon as the door opened, my eyes looked up in that direction. There he was, the one and only. His hair was shorter than the length I got used to.

"Justin," I smiled as I ran towards him, hugging him. "You dumbfuck, don't you ever leave me like that," I say as he chuckles, pulling me closer to him. "I missed you too," He says. After we pull away, he looks me in my eyes, with a  smile. His hands were placed on my waist. "I didn't say it back," I say, "You don't have t-" but I cut him off before he could finish his sentence. "I'm so not losing this moment again," I say as I crash my lips against his, not caring about the looks we got.

It didn't take long for him to kiss back, as our lips moved in sync I could feel the nervousness in my stomach raising. "I love you too, Justin Foley," I say when we pull away. He flashed me his famous smile. "This is such a Stiles and Lydia moment," I chuckle as he rolled his eyes at my reference. Which made me smile.

"You actually remember them," I say grinning. "Who could forget them if you made me watch Teen wolf with you 1000 times," He says with a smile. "Oohh, you secretly love it." I say pulling away from him. "That's so not true," He says as he started following me.

"Man, cmon not even a hello to us?" Zach asked. I let out a loud laugh. "Guess you guys aren't that important," I say jokingly, as Zach pulled Justin in a big hug. Alex laughed behind them. "Leah, I guess he already replaced you," Alex replies with a smile. I roll my eyes at him before shooting him a small smile.

Justin followed me to the couch I was sitting on, and wrapped an arm around me as we sat down. "Should we make it official?" He whispers in my ear. "Dude, you serious. Of course," I say leaning closer to him. "Well, Leah will you be my girlfriend?" He asks with a smirk.

"Duh," I reply sarcastically. Clay joined us as he sat down. "Finally official?" He grins as I roll my eyes. "Mind your business?" I asked in a sassy tone. "If it wasn't for me, you guys wouldn't even met so. Yes," Clay says. "Hold on dude, Leah and I would meet eventually. I did notice her a few times when she walked past me, cold-hearted." Justin says while looking at me.

"Uh, no. I did give you a few sympathetic looks, you can't say I was cold-hearted." I say replying back as Clay rolls his eyes at us. As we kept bickering I could feel a pair of eyes on us. Of course they were Jessica's.

I tried my best not to notice, but I guess Justin noticed it too. He shot her a big smile and then looked down at me. She nodded in approval as I raised my eyebrows. "What was that you guys have some secret language," I laugh as he follows. "Maybe," He replies.

"What," I looked up at him as I escaped his arms. "Don't take it personal," He says smiling. "Okay, I forgive you." I say shrugging as he smiles. "Then what should I say about you and Jeff," He says as my mounth started forming into an O-form. "That was rude Foley," I say standing up. He groaned in response. "Where are you going?" He questioned.

"Going to the bathroom, why? Want to join?" I say in a sarcatic tone as he playfully rolls his eyes. I stepped in the bathroom to be greeted by Jessica. "Hey Jess," I smile as she smiles back. "So... You two are like- together?" She asks as I nod. "Yes, but if you don't like and it and feel uncomfortable-"

"No it's okay, I promise I won't get in between you two. You guys seem so fucking happy and that's what he deserves after everything. And besides I'm with Alex," She says with a smile. I nod in a response. "Thank you, thank you for being so understanding," I say as I stepped closer to her and pulled her in a hug.

"What's that for? " She laughs as I squeezed her tightly. "For not being a crazy ex." I chuckle. She softly chuckled and then hugged me back.
When I stepped out of the bathroom, I analyzed the room, trying to find Justin. He wasn't on the place I left him before.

I groaned as I sat down. I noticed him in the small corner talking to Clay. He seemed happy. I smiled at him before taking my phone. I could feel somebody's presence, and that's why I looked up seeing the one and only Zach Dempsey.

"Hey," I smile at him. "Hey Leah, how are you doing?" He asks as I just reply with a smile and a nod. "Amazing," I say as he smiles back. Justin soon joined me. "So, not even 10 minutes and you are already replacing me with Dempsey," Justin raised his eyebrows as I chuckled. "Oh pssh, you were the one which replaced me," I say. In that moment it felt like we were the only ones there. It was just him and I.]