The Drugs

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

[Unspoken love]
[The rest of the day at school we spent together. Without Jessica, without Alex, without Clay. Just him and I. The same second we came home he disappeared in Clay's room. He does need some privacy. That's the reason why I didn't knock once on his door.

"Cmon man, you aren't dying like that," I heard a familiar voice. I jumped away from my bed and I ran in Clay's room. I looked at two figures. One way laying on the bed, with a needle in his arm, probably unconscious. Alex was trying to turn him around, but he couldn't, he was way to weak.

I could feel my eyes starting to get wet. "Oh my God," I sniffed as I pulled the needle out of his arm and helped Alex to turn him around. The puke went all over Alex and on the floor. "Fuck." I mumbled. He was still unconscious.
"Jus? Justin, wake up!" I whisper sitting down on the floor. "Justin please," I begged, I could feel the warm tears falling down my cheeks.

"Jus..." I whispered one last time before putting my hands on his cheek. "I'm sorry," was all I could hear. His ocean eyes revealed themselves, staring right into my eyes. I closed my eyes and stood up. Backing away from Justin I looked at the worried boy next to me.

"Alex, I'm gonna get you something from Clay's closet. The bathroom is next door. If you need help, just call me." I say giving him Clay's clothes. He nods and I leave the room to get some  towels to clean the mess up. After we finally cleaned up (Alex helped me) I went downstairs to bring Justin a glass of water.

Before I entered the room I could hear them talking. "You are still in love with Jessica?" Alex asked. "I did love her, I and still do." Justin says as I enter the room. I handed him the glass and I sat down next Alex.

"You okay?" I ask him worriedly. He nodded. "We are so talking about this you dumbfuck," I say standing up. "Nice seeing you Alex, I'm going to leave you guys now." I say as I exit the room.

I slowly closed the door, trying to hold my tears. As soon as I stepped into my room. I started crying. Not only crying because I feel hurt. Crying cause I could've lost him. I would never see him again. If it was a bigger dose...]

[Justin's POV]
["Yes I still love Jess. But Leah... She's growing on me dude and I can't stop thinking about her." I say leaning towards him. "Maybe you don't like her, maybe you are feeling this way cause she is helping you. I don't know," Alex replies as I roll my eyes.

"Okay, I understand what you are thinking. But-" Alex cut me off before I could finish. "No but's. She seems like a nice person. You don't want to hurt her?" Alex says. "No, I do not want to hurt her," I reply. I changed the topic of the conversation but I couldn't stop thinking about Leah.

Alex is probably right, I shouldn't think about her in that way. I shouldn't even think what happened between us at the beach. She definitely doesn't see me in that way. I should just forget about her.]